New York,jersey Ct. Guys To Vegas

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Has anyone heard from Plycon about pickup dates?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just left you a pm, Chris just called me , he will be calling all involved next week for pickup times.:thumbsup 1314

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
I talked with him also.

Call is coming soon for the pickup dates. I guess it is time to get the jewel ready.

Looking forward to meeting all of you guys.

Jim

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Just left you a pm, Chris just called me , he will be calling all involved next week for pickup times.:thumbsup 1314

Thank you Joey :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
It feels good doesnt it? as we start our journey to vegas!!!!!! many say ah next time, maybe ill go, but now that your in ,isnt it exciting? LETS GET READY TO REALLY ENJOY, I KNOW IM READY :thumbsup gtjoey 1314

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
It feels good doesnt it? as we start our journey to vegas!!!!!! many say ah next time, maybe ill go, but now that your in ,isnt it exciting? LETS GET READY TO REALLY ENJOY, I KNOW IM READY :thumbsup gtjoey 1314

Does this mean that your starting to pack your jamies....you know the one's with GTJOEY all over them?...lmao:banana

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Ive got the richie cunningham horsey jamies besides my speed racer jamies incase it get cold in the desert nite:thumbsup.You just get your credit line ready as we have one opening on the truck my silent 10 percent partner on a proto gt :biggrin and a possible football shirt, shelbys jock strap from ww2 etc.:lol:lol enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion

Joey ................ Are you bringing Ellen ?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
No , we have joey in school, nick away at college, and grandpa with issues.:eek bo home alone with grandma, and all the rest.........gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Thank you Joey :thumbsup

Still waiting to hear from Chris ... guess I'm just a worrier.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
They sent me an email last night

I spoke with them this morning, She said they would pick up sept. 4-6.

Sounded like everthing was set. Oh yea wanted my credit number.

Hello,

I am emailing you in regard to you Ford GT shipment to Las Vegas. We would like to pick up between 9/4-9/6. Please email me your phone number as well as your cell phone number and I will call you regarding shipment.

I also would need to get a credit card deposit from you for either half or all of the $3240.00 which is the round trip price. Please feel free to call me or email me back.

Thank you

Roseann

631-269-7000

roseann@plyconvanlines.com

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Still waiting to hear from Chris ... guess I'm just a worrier.

Jim, I got a call yesterday at about Noon............... I was told they are now calling all involved.

I would call them today if you don't hear from them.

Regards GTNJ

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Jim, I got a call yesterday at about Noon............... I was told they are now calling all involved.

I would call them today if you don't hear from them.

Regards GTNJ

Was out all day today ... will give them a call in the morning.

Thanks,

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Getting concerned ...

Was out all day today ... will give them a call in the morning.

Thanks,

I'm starting to get a little more worried. It's getting close to rally time and I've had no luck in getting someone from Plycon to coordinate pick up and drop off dates. I've sent e-mail and called twice with no response. Last messages and correspondence was sent to Roseann. I'll try Chris today.

If I seem a little antsy about this ... well, I am since we're getting close to lift off for this rally. At this late date I'm afraid it'd be hard to make alternative arrangements.

I'm going to try to get hold of Plycon again, but if anybody has suggestions for alternative transport I'd certainly appreciate input.

Jim
(608.216.6014)
jtschnel@centurytel.net

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
I spoke with Chris at Plycon late last week and reserved a space on the truck for my GTX1 #2. I spoke with Chris's assistant Monday, and called again this morning. Chris is on vacation until after Labor Day. Same for his assistant. From my conversation with the assistant Monday, it sounded like everything is OK. The person at Plycon that I spoke with this morning said that Chris will be calling in. If anyone needs to get info to him, call Plycon (631-269-7000) and give the receptionist a message to pass to Chris.

Thanks THANKS to GTJoey for working his connections to arrange this transport. Looks like there will be 11 GTX1s at Rally III. That's a pretty good portion of total production. I am pumped!

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Spoke with Mike from Plycon today .. er, I guest now its yesterday. He said everythign is a go, expect that I'm going to have to drive the GT a hour or better to the pick up site. I'd hoped to have it picked up at the house ... but I guess at least it seems to be falling in place.

Also spoke with Rich Brooks, he might have one spot if someone needs a transport. If I hadn't already committed, I certianly would have felt extremely comfortable having The GT Guys transport my car out and back.

Jim

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
Mike from Plicon called this (Tuesday) afternoon. Pickup of my GTX1 in Maryland will be Thursday, Sept. 4. WE'RE ROLLIN' WEST, BABY!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Im tomorrow afternoon, 1st stop. gino is next, GET READY TO ENJOY !!!!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Im tomorrow afternoon, 1st stop. gino is next, GET READY TO ENJOY !!!!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

O.K. Joey .................saw the GTJoeymobile this AM ............. it misses you Boobala.:biggrin

It safe and sound and covered in case Don's GT leaks. :rofl

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Just loaded mine behind Gino's. Garage seems sad and empty now.:frown