New Spark Plugs

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
Started out wanting to do oil/filter change but due to scope creep ended up changing the oil/filter, transaxle oil, spark plugs, air filters. Fuel filter and oil pump belt wiil be next, followed by replacement of coolant, brake and clutch fluids. New set of Bridgestones have arrived and ready to install. This should about do it or have I missed something?
When bleeding clutch. 2 bleeds and refill. It goes quick. Unbolting oil reservoir gives more room to replace fuel filter. Hopefully you cleaned the trans screen. May as well replace the serp belt too. Draw a map. SC oil? Clean MAF sensor. Replace lower BJ boots and tie end boots on rear. Do you have the updated axle bolts? Torque the axle nuts. Just did mine and they moved (ink marks) a little.

Reactions: 2112

jammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2016
Yes removed both the large screen bolt and the magnet drain plug. Very small amount of metal dust was attahed to the magnet. Swept the bottom of the case with a magnet probe as recommended by Kendall. Was relieved to see only trace amount of metal dust picked up by the magnet. I will reply to your axle bolts comment in the AXLE BOLT UPGRADE thread.