New ride! 05 white N/S

Martin2006GT

GT Owner
Feb 15, 2021
North Reading MA
congrats ! new GT owner here and dealt with Chris as well. Guy is such a good dude. Spend hours on the phone with him. Really good guy
Martin -

Reactions: Johntpr

morsben

Jun 5, 2020
Congrats! That's a very nice color though a bit PITA to clean.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
1 of 3 white stripe delete 05 GTs with red calipers! Looks great

It did end up have side stripes and i'm a tad less than impressed that I was told it was a white no stripe car. I would of bought the car anyways but you can never hide what the internet knows.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Congratulations!
Go for a ride!

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Post a few more pics when you get it. Chris is a good guy.

kiko1

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2020
Miami, FL
What a unicorn!! Congrats on a killer find and purchase. I'll trade you my Quicksilver stripe delete for it!!! LOL

Reactions: B.M.F.

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
What a find! That is a beautiful car and I myself love the stripe delete of all the colours. The white, black and your red stripe delete being the most desired in my book.

Congratulations my GT brother.

Reactions: B.M.F.

HNS

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2020
East Coast
Just picked up a unicorn! 05 White no stripe with 52 miles and a early billet a arm car. This is one of my all time favorite combos. Huge thanks to my good friend Ed Reese for lining this deal up with Chris and to Chris Desneux for holding this car for me for a month while i sold two of my cars. I will say even tho I never spoke to Chris till right before I wired the money, I gave him No deposit and we all went on a gentleman’s agreement I would come through and purchase. Chris is truly a man of his word and a great guy. He could of easily listed this car and sold it to the first buyer and I am thankful he did not do that. Can’t say enough great things about him at this moment.
I get to go get it Friday!

Chris is a real stand up guy! Bought my 05’ Silver from him. Congratulations dude!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Our Moderator Emeritus Daniel Bonyhadi and GT designer Camilo Pardo both had White/No Stripe GT's. Seldom seen combo.

Chip