New Owner Three Rivers, MI

Jeff Romig

GT Owner
Nov 10, 2020
Three Rivers, MI
Thanks for adding me to the group. Just purchased my dream 05’ FGT in July. 3 options (std wheels) and 2,700 miles.
I’ve wanted one of these since I was running Eatons supercharger business and we supplied Ford with the Lysholm superchargers for the GT program.
Loving the car. Have completed the airbag recall and last weekend replaced the boost and fuel gauges. On to my first oil change tomorrow. Car is perfect in every way and I’ve already used the forum a lot. Looking forward to more driving next summer.

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
Congratulations on the car purchase. You will love it. Like me, you get to look at it for the winter months. And lots of time for maintenance/mods.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Congratulations Jeff and welcome as an official new member.

Sounds like you were hooked back in the day and never got over it LOL.

Still lots of great examples of these cars available and I'm glad you got yours.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Welcome!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Welcome to the best Forum around! Congratulations on your GT! Enjoy her!

Cadster

GT Owner
May 21, 2017
Welcome to the club. I purchased my GT in the spring after waiting 15 years too long... Loving every minute of it.

Tomcat

GT Owner
Thanks for adding me to the group. Just purchased my dream 05’ FGT in July. 3 options (std wheels) and 2,700 miles.
I’ve wanted one of these since I was running Eatons supercharger business and we supplied Ford with the Lysholm superchargers for the GT program.
Loving the car. Have completed the airbag recall and last weekend replaced the boost and fuel gauges. On to my first oil change tomorrow. Car is perfect in every way and I’ve already used the forum a lot. Looking forward to more driving next summer.
Congratulations!!! ENJOY! I just did the CoolTech-Oil Convenience kit (Fujimoto valve, tube, mag drain plugs) when I did the most recent oil/transmission fluid change (MAD actually did the work).

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Welcome! That’s awesome to hear your connection to the car. You’ll love GT ownership, it draws the best group of people in the world and the car is fantastic. Hope to see you at an event one day!

P.S. Consider a tire upgrade to the Bridgestones if you haven’t already, you wouldn’t want to become a new owner statistic!

Reactions: Jeff Romig

Jeff Romig

GT Owner
Nov 10, 2020
Three Rivers, MI
Welcome! That’s awesome to hear your connection to the car. You’ll love GT ownership, it draws the best group of people in the world and the car is fantastic. Hope to see you at an event one day!

P.S. Consider a tire upgrade to the Bridgestones if you haven’t already, you wouldn’t want to become a new owner statistic!
Planning the tire upgrade for spring. Thank you.

Reactions: Special K

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Jeff, Welcome to the forum and congratulations.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Welcome and congratulations. Since you were a GT vendor back in the day, you got to share the stories you’re permitted to share!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Welcome! Bought my '05 7/29/20 🍻 .. and since you have GT history I'm an even newer new guy than you :oops::)

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Welcome! Where did you source the gauges, and did you swap them yourself?

Jeff Romig

GT Owner
Nov 10, 2020
Three Rivers, MI
Welcome! Where did you source the gauges, and did you swap them yourself?
Direct from Autometer. Got the boost and fuel gauge. Did it myself with lots of blue tape and advice from the forum. Turned out great. Just have to be patient.

Reactions: extrap

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Jeff ,
Welcome to the Forum.
We try to do some events over the driving season in Michigan.
You may want to join us in 2021.
Andy (ajb)
Bloomfield hills Michigan

Jeff Romig

GT Owner
Nov 10, 2020
Three Rivers, MI
Jeff ,
Welcome to the Forum.
We try to do some events over the driving season in Michigan.
You may want to join us in 2021.
Andy (ajb)
Bloomfield hills Michigan
That would be great. Thank you.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Welcome and congratulations Jeff!

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Welcome to the forum and to GT ownership - you will love it!!!!!