nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Hi, we have just purchased GT vin#612 black no stripes.
this will be a race only gt for endurance racing only, we will start building after our endurance series ends in june, current car is an 00"R" mustang
I have been enjoyed reading this forum it is great and appears so are the members
:cheers neil/rick

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
NZ05GT,

Let me be the first to welcome you aboard. This site and the Ford GT community are not only a valuable source of information, but also a nice bunch of guys.

Eric

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
thanks eric, this is going to be a lot of fun

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Wait a minute, do you guys have anything to do with the wrecked GT that was posted here a few months ago? How many black cars can there be in New Zealand? Welcome aboard mates! Please don't wreck it like the other black in New Zealand.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Welcome.

Nice to hear that the car will go into competition. Keep us updated, I know alot of guys would be interested in what you are doing and how it works out.

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Yes this is the wrecked one it will hopefully be ready to race late this year or early next year,we have three enduro's to do in our 00R cobra starting this weekend.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Welcome aboard nz05gt :cheers

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
Great to hear the wrecked GT is going to be reincarnated as a race car. Welcome aboard, we wish yin great fortune.

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
thanks guys I will keep you updated as we progress,
just out of intrest at the auction there was a bidder that the officials said already has 8 damaged gt'sand wanted this one for spares, from canada or the USA,if any one nows I would be interested to chat to him, :cheers rick

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Try contacting GTJoey by PM. He's been scouting the wrecked cars. Good luck on parts. Seems like most all the damage has been on the front end like your car.

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
Thanks, I thought it might be GTJOEY

The Great One

Apr 29, 2006
Melbourne, Florida
nz05gt said:
Hi, we have just purchased GT vin#612 black no stripes.
this will be a race only gt for endurance racing only, we will start building after our endurance series ends in june, current car is an 00"R" mustang
I have been enjoyed reading this forum it is great and appears so are the members
:cheers neil/rick

Congrats, nice to see a race only GT. Good luck with it.