New guy in So Cal!

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Hey guys! Well, I signed the papers and she is officially mine :biggrin . White w/ Blue stripes. All options except wheels. I already have a call into my buddy at IForged, so hopefully will have some new shoes for her when she gets here from Maryland. She will be picked up on Monday, and I should have her within 10 days or so.
I just want to thank all the guys here for all the knowledge I have acquired while searching for the car :thumbsup . I am happy to join the club and look forward to meeting you guys at some of the performance shops out here.
BTW, what shops are recommended out here. I am in the Santa Clarita Valley. Until then... :willy :banana :willy :banana

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
WELCOME..You need to join is when next we have a run. No advise on work, I take mine to Beverly Hills Ford

Pipelion

Mark,,

So Cool!!!! Welcome. I like white alot.

Allan

As well as black, blue, heritage, graphite, silver, red, and yellow. :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Welcome Rocman! you're gonna love it!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
:cheers welcome :cheers

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Welcome

Congrat's,
You live in a great part of the country for the car. I once lived in Huntington Beach and my son now lives in San Diego. (He's a BMW Tech there)
I miss those cool, sunny morning in SoCal and along PCH. :rofl

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hey Rocman,

You beat me! I'm still on the fence - looking at both GT prices and stock prices... Hopefully something will work out soon for me.

I'd love to see your car and talk if you have a chance. Man, one of the best roads in SoCal is Little Tujunga.... I'm sure you and the GT will have a lot of fun there.

I'm near you - just off of I5 and Lyons Ave.

I recently completed my "shop" here at the house. I have a 4-post Bend Pak (12K lb) lift and some other pretty cool tools (tire changer, balancer, etc.). So, if you'd like to take a look underneath the GT or if you ever need a hand with mods, let me know. Hopefully I too will be in the owner ranks soon.

Congratulations.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Thanks for the warm welcome! :thumbsup

Nota4re, I'll let you know when it arrives. I would love to see your shop setup. I want to work on my garage, but do not have the room to do anything. We will end up building an addition to our garage. I think I will be the only one in town. I have not even seen one on the street yet!

I just ordered my new plates..... OVR DOS

:willy I'm starting to get a little excited! :willy

At least I still have my SC Z06 to have fun in. If you see a yellow one with C5R headlights and black wheels, give me a wave!