New GTX1 Pictures

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Here is a link to a few pictures of the most recent GTX1 that has left our production line. We will be posting more pictures of this car on our website soon. Enjoy!

Matt

GTX1 - Red Interior

Last edited:

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
That car is indeed very stealthy. Congratulations. Did you contract with Lockheed on the technology? :biggrin

gtx1

GTX1 Owner
Apr 5, 2006
The real deal....gtx1

I had the opportuinity to walk both of the Genaddi shops last friday as well as speak directly with several vendors courtesy of Mr. Garisch himself. I believe the carbon fiber whoas are a thing of the past. The parts I touched including the rear shell and the new roof were impeccable. I was impressed to see Marks' candor related to the gtx1 and felt even greater resolve about the calibre of car he is building those of us patiently waiting. I have been involved with building custom raceboats and sometimes it takes a little more effort than originally thought to make it right, it is my belief.Mark will do just that. Yes, Mark does have my car........ and my money...... as well as my support. Their are some mouths out there ( no names mentioned ) that dont get it..... I say naysayers go home.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I second that, GTX1. Mark isn't making any compromises with the quality of the roadster conversions. The delays will be followed by a lifetime of enjoyment.

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
Additional Picture

Can you post some pictures with the clamshell open?

Genaddi

Permanent Vacation
Jul 14, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Open Clamshell

Here is a link to some pictures from the Portland Carshow of the clamshell open. Let me know if these photos do not show the angle you were hoping for!

Matt

Open Clamshell

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
New clamshell is the best part of the car. Looks very bad ass in person.