New GT trailer added for Christmas.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
In hopes of getting a new GT allocation I added a 2018 Trailex loaded with options. six inch raised inside height, larger front doors, tire rack for track setup, winch, drop floor storage, D load range tires all the way around. Found it local less than one year old. So my luck for a new GT begins. Going to let my older Trailex trailer go so look for savings passed on to the GT forum. Thank you

Attachments

• New GT trailer 002.jpg
    New GT trailer 002.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 251
  • New GT trailer 012.jpg
    New GT trailer 012.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 252
  • New GT trailer 010.jpg
    New GT trailer 010.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 250
  • New GT trailer 005.jpg
    New GT trailer 005.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 251
  • New GT trailer 009.jpg
    New GT trailer 009.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 254

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I like your optimism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Dave - good luck.!
will it carry the CobraJETS too ?
andy (ajb)

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Love that new Trailex and another good luck on a NGT allocation.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Nice trailer. Christmas came early!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
How much for the new Trailex?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Dave - good luck.!
will it carry the CobraJETS too ?
andy (ajb)

Andy, Thank you. Yes sir my trailer of choice when hauling single car event.
Chris, Yes sir. Always thinking positive. :)

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
How much for the new Trailex?

Ron I bought it used. He gave me the original invoice and with the upgrades it was $24,700 delivered to him last January. They don't show up for sale very often and I had to make a deal.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
That’s a great deal! Congrats!
Where did you find it?

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Nice.... What is the door option in the floor? is that just storage or are you hydraulics there? Are the tire stops adjustable for different cars

Good Luck on the application...

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
That’s a great deal! Congrats!
Where did you find it?

Ron, After the new application was opened and I was at the Muscle car nationals show in Chicago indoor Trailex was there with a trailer and I learned the width differences. Then I decided to start searching. I remembered one listed on Ebay about two years ago so I used the advanced search engine where anytime a keyword (Trailex) was posted I would get an email. With that engaged for over a month with no notices I would search Google and Craigslist. On Sunday night I found it on Racingjunk.com where lots of trailers are posted. It was three hours from my house and went the next day after work to close a deal.This is how most all my car deals happen when I get a bug for something. People say I am lucky but I am always searching for a deal when I have interest in something. Good luck with your search. If you have the ability to do the modifications that Chip Beck performed my older trailer would be a great deal. Thanks David

Last edited by a moderator:

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Is the new trailer 8' 6" wide? That is the maximum width and has been the standard width at least since I got my Trailex six years ago. I don't think wider than that is legal.

Is your 2007 8' wide?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Is the new trailer 8' 6" wide? That is the maximum width and has been the standard width at least since I got my Trailex six years ago. I don't think wider than that is legal.

Is your 2007 8' wide?

Yes sir. The new one is 102 inches 8'6" and the 2007 is 96 inches 8 ft.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Added right side access doors and E-Track and this trailer works great. The side access doors fit perfect between the wall framing. Much better then leaning on the car to get to the over tire straps. 20210623_162445.jpg20210610_210342.jpg20210623_162335.jpg

tgilbert

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2012
Tampa
In hopes of getting a new GT allocation I added a 2018 Trailex loaded with options. six inch raised inside height, larger front doors, tire rack for track setup, winch, drop floor storage, D load range tires all the way around. Found it local less than one year old. So my luck for a new GT begins. Going to let my older Trailex trailer go so look for savings passed on to the GT forum. Thank you
I'm in Tampa.what are you asking for the Trailex?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I'm in Tampa.what are you asking for the Trailex?

tgilbert,
Sorry its not for sale. With all the questions about trailers I thought I would post my very well suited trailer for both generation GT's.