New GT Special edition?? Maybe!

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
Do Heritage buyers get an order kit with the color swatches? It would make sense that they wouldn't but... It seems like such a cool part of the experience.

I did for my 2019 Heritage. Assume they would continue to do so. And yes, it was a super cool part of the experience. First class all the way. Thank you Ford!

BTW, I can't get over this new Heritage, I really love it. Feeling a bit guilty drooling over my computer screen when I have a Heritage I love sitting in my garage.

I'm currently trying to figure out if the FORD lettering by the rear wheel wells is also raw carbon fiber exposed. Hoping it is.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I actually think it sucks

that I will never own one 😠

Ghost

Jun 15, 2018
Best one yet. I’m floored. Since ford won’t chose me hopefully I can be the second owner to one

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations to all of you who will get one and congratulations (again) to the Ford design team. This car is very, very cool and special.

Reactions: canibl

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
IT'S PRONOUNCED DAY-TOE-NA.

Please kill me. AHGGHGHHGHGHDASJFKHASKDJHASKJFHSGDKJHFASLKFJHDASKLJDHASKLJDHASKHASKHJGFASLKJHDGSAJDFDA.

😂

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Spectacular!! Amazing!! Love it!!.
Would look great on the MK II as well

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess VINs M066 and M098 are going to be highly sought after VINs for this Heritage. Glad I’m not the guy who assigns them. Let the Battle Royale begin.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations Ford, another winner! Nothing in this package is a turn off! Very different and it needed to be to be a Heritage! Congratulations to those who are lucky enough to be chosen to own one.

Reactions: digman1

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Interior and those red seats are crazy!!

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Please tell me red seats will be available for the non-heritage cars. Such a stunning spec, this one. All the details just really hit the spot. Great job to all those involved! Wish I got one, but very happy for those that did, incredible car!

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
Speechless.

1997spider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2018
Washington D.C.
They crushed it on this one! WOW, just WOW!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Will you exposed cf bulk head be an option now!? That will be a nice interior feature.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
That is one gorgeous looking car! Congrats to Ford for setting the bar even higher!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
As someone with a 2019 Gulf Heritage, I’ll say this is my favorite Heritage so far, with the 2018 a close second. Those who know Ford racing history can appreciate why non-Gulf Heritage cars are so special. Kudos to Ford for not going after the low hanging fruit with more Gulf cars. Also, #98 makes much more sense as a tribute to Ken Miles than his 1966 Le Mans car. It also avoids the controversy over the 1966 finish. Really well done Ford. I can’t wait to see one in person.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thoughtful observations Sinovac, and valued decisions by Ford and the design and research teams on this project. I also appreciate how they are broadening the awareness beyond Le Mans, which of course, is an incredible venue rich in history, but definitely not the entire endurance racing universe.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Just now seeing the extended video, WOW, JUST WOW!
I can't stop looking at, instantly became my favorite heritage.
Yes sir, thats incredible, grand slam home run!

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
That transition in the video from the old car to the new car just stunned me. So cool, bravo!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Yea don't say!:unsure:

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Agreed, the design team crushed it. It has everything from amazing graphics, to a one off red interior, gold wheels and carbon fiber exposed hood. You literally can’t ask for anything else.

A few guys can't. The rest of us can request ...

Availability! :confused: