New FGT owner searching for ideas on maintenance and repair

larryb512

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 2, 2016
Austin Tx
Hi all,

I bought my first FGT recently and I'm looking for any ideas on who to take it to for general maintenance and repairs. I am in the Austin TX area.

Thanks!

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Send Silverbullit a PM. He lives in Austin and knows where to go.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The GT guys are the very best! But they are Michigan

Rick Mustang

GT Owner
Mar 29, 2016
Central Texas
I'm in Austin (north of Dripping). Never had work done there as I sent mine to the GT Guys, but the Ford dealer in Georgetown on I35 is a certified dealer. They are a Shelby and Roush dealer. I have a contact there that gets my parts. Rick

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Send it to Kevin at M2K Motorsports 281-346-8114 if you don't want to send it thousands of miles away. He has worked on many Ford GT's and knows them inside and out. The GT Guys is another good choice but sometime that distance doesn't justify the work needed.

Mark H.

Last edited:

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Send it to Kevin at M2K Motorsports 281-346-8114 if you don't want to send it thousands of miles away. He was worked on many Ford GT's and knows them inside and out. The GT Guys is another good choice but sometime that distance doesn't justify the work needed.

Mark H.

Experienced, knowledgeable, with great service.

larryb512

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 2, 2016
Austin Tx
Thanks

I will contact silverbullit
Be nice to meet some other Austin guys.

Thanks for all the other information. Very helpful.

Rick Mustang

GT Owner
Mar 29, 2016
Central Texas
I sent you a PM. Rick

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Hi all,
I bought my first FGT recently and I'm looking for any ideas on who to take it to for general maintenance and repairs. I am in the Austin TX area.

Thanks!

Congratulations on your new acusition ! I'm here in Austin as well and for general maintence I have had good results with Colvin Automotive. The owner is KC Colvin and is a GT owner as well. Silverbullit has a good option in Cedar Park.
Mike