New Coilover Option

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
The lift in the background is the BendPak HD12SS. We purchased in 2006 when we started servicing GT's and it has been flawless. When we completed the construction of the new shop, we purchased the gray BendPak in the foreground. It is a current model - HD-9XW It has a 9000lb rating (plenty for our planned use cases). It is quite a bit taller than the older lift which makes it nice when storing a car because I don't have to duck to get under it. Ryan and I installed a dozen or more different brand lifts while we were members at Spring Mountain. IMO, BendPak is the top of the line - but also the priciest. I debated forever back in 2006 whether to but a 2-post or a 4-post... and ended up with a 4-post and couldn't be happier. What makes the lift is the Bridge Jack For working on and servicing GT's this is the cat's meow. I don't know what your timeframe is but BendPak typically has the best deals around SEMA and also on Black Friday.

Reactions: Shawn

PJA

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2011
Would you mind sharing the Bendpak lift you are using? I'm in the market to purchase a 4 post lift and considering options and advise.

Thanks Shawn
Shawn, I have a four post and two post for my cars, i am looking at selling my cars and would also look to sell my lifts.
I am located in CT., if you are interested text or call me and i can send you pictures. Pat 914-490-8365.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Coilovers: The market will decide.