New Canadian Owner

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Hi Gents, New owner here. At first the FGT was not as appealing to me but over the last year I have become obsessed with the car. I have studied many aspects of this car and I am extremely excited to get mine which I expect in a couple of weeks. I have looked at the GT Forum Rally footage from past get togethers and I look forward to meeting you guys in person. I have a nice collection of about 10 cars that includes some protouring cars of which I am a big fan, some F-cars and a P-Car. I purchased this car from Rich Brooks, (the one in the ads section), and he is a fair and frankly an excellent guy all the way around. I have negotiated some cool mods and a unique colour set up that is a little MadMax, a little Steve Mcqueen and pretty Bad Ass. Stay tuned for the pictures.

I tend to marry the stuff I own because I buy what I love so I intend to be around for a long time.

Cheers

Jeff

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Hi Gents, New owner here. At first the FGT was not as appealing to me but over the last year I have become obsessed with the car. I have studied many aspects of this car and I am extremely excited to get mine which I expect in a couple of weeks. I have looked at the GT Forum Rally footage from past get togethers and I look forward to meeting you guys in person. I have a nice collection of about 10 cars that includes some protouring cars of which I am a big fan, some F-cars and a P-Car. I purchased this car from Rich Brooks, (the one in the ads section), and he is a fair and frankly an excellent guy all the way around. I have negotiated some cool mods and a unique colour set up that is a little MadMax, a little Steve Mcqueen and pretty Bad Ass. Stay tuned for the pictures.

I tend to marry the stuff I own because I buy what I love so I intend to be around for a long time.

Cheers

Jeff

Welcome! It appears that we have the same philosophy regarding our automotive passion and collecting/enjoying. Very much looking forward to seeing some photos and learning about your GT- sounds pretty exciting!

Clint

Reactions: F Pilot

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
Welcome aboard F Pilot,

There are a few GT's in Toronto area, send pictures when you can

Steve

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Congrats, welcome 🍻 and I can't wait to see the scheme you came up with (y)

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Welcome! Congratulations on GT! Rich Brooks is very well thought of here! Looking forward to pictures! Enjoy!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Epic car, epic forum!
Also Ford GT forum on FB

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Mad Max and Steve McQueen?

That has the imagination stewing.

Congratulations!

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Mad Max and Steve McQueen?

That has the imagination stewing.

Congratulations!
BIG TIME Rush Fan here.

it’s going to be Bad Ass.

Reactions: 2112

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Is this the one?
forum-post-pic-jpg.61719

Reactions: GTJack and 2112

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
BIG TIME Rush Fan here.

Would expect nothing less. :cool:

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Would expect nothing less. :cool:

Awesomer!

Reactions: 2112

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Hi Gents, New owner here. At first the FGT was not as appealing to me but over the last year I have become obsessed with the car.

This mirrors my story. I drove one in 2012 but bought something else. The FGT didn't even finish in the top 5. As recently as 2 years ago, it wasn't on my list at all. But alot of things transpired in late 2019 that not only shed new light on the car for me, but this time I went deep enough to learn why it was a well regarded legend.

And over the past year of ownership went from a guy that bought it using my head to an owner that keeps it because of how it makes my heart feel. Time for a drive....

Reactions: 2112 and F Pilot

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
BIG TIME Rush Fan here.
👍

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Is this the one?
forum-post-pic-jpg.61719

it is 7130

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
it is 7130

Making any changes to the graphics? Like changing the electric green to Bullitt green?

F Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2021
Toronto
Making any changes to the graphics? Like changing the electric green to Bullitt green?

Going with a Matte Grey heritage w/Pardo scheme over existing flat black wrap and ghost numbers. Spacers, lowered, bumper delete, Rich’s X-Pipe, pulley/tune, 345s on the rear, leaving the green calipers. I like the stock BBS but if it doesn’t look bad ass enough, I will get the Anrky 21- 20s set up and go after market lowering kit and slam it. I plan to put the butterfly door set up on it next winter after I shake it out this summer.

Best

Jeff

Reactions: DakotaGT

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
WOW. Can't wait!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Going with a Matte Grey heritage w/Pardo scheme over existing flat black wrap and ghost numbers. Spacers, lowered, bumper delete, Rich’s X-Pipe, pulley/tune, 345s on the rear, leaving the green calipers. I like the stock BBS but if it doesn’t look bad ass enough, I will get the Anrky 21- 20s set up and go after market lowering kit and slam it. I plan to put the butterfly door set up on it next winter after I shake it out this summer.

Best

Jeff

Damn.....(y)

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

Best

Jeff
Be sure to get Scott’s shocks! I’m assuming you just mean lower it as opposed to slamming it