New Accufab GT X-Pipe

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Accufab Exhaust

Hi Craig,

Your comments are greatly appreciated! are you happy you switched to Accufab exhaust and do you recommend it? Or might as well keep the stock exhaust?
Thanks,
Gaby

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Sounds like at 2,000 RPM it might even overpower the Rattlesnake noise I can't get rid of......

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Craig

I would like to hear it, before I get it. I am going to the Dyno-Shop next Tuesday at 9am, to help another GT owner with a PROBLEM. Can we get together ??

AMB

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I'm another one who is anxious to hear the Accufab exhaust. Any SoCal GTs with Accufab system going to Crystal Cove next week, August 12?

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Ordered mine today and it says its on backorder for a few weeks :frown

DLKGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 10, 2005
Southern CA & Hilo, Hawaii
Accufab xpipe

I have been to the past 2 Crystal Cove Sat. shows with my Accufab x-pipe, but unfortunately will be out of the country for the next 2 weekends. I will be back there on Sat. 8/19 if you can wait that long.

Several other local SoCal owners who have heard mine have ordered/installed the Accufab so you may run into one of them at CC before then.

I have no complaints about anything Accufab did.(I had the x-pipe, reflashed chip and inlet air tube insert)

The sound is fantastic and just what the looks of the GT demand.

"Try it - You'll like it!"

Craig

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2006
San Diego
AMB said:
I would like to hear it, before I get it. I am going to the Dyno-Shop next Tuesday at 9am, to help another GT owner with a PROBLEM. Can we get together ??

AMB

Hi AMB,

I need to go out to the Dyno shop anyway, Tuesday would be good for me, but I have to drop someone at the airport at 8:30 so I should be there by 9:00 no problem. We are talking about the dyno shop in Santee, right?

And, Yes, I can reccomend the X-pipe.

Craig

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
Can anyone post photos of the Accufab X-pipe INSTALLED. Particularly photos from the engine bay and from behind (to see how the tips look in the bumper holes).

Eric

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Craig

YES, the Dyno Shop on 10042 Prospect Ave; Santee,Ca.92971

AMB

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Hi Craig,

Why didn't you have Accufab do a throttle body and/or pulley at the same time?