need to know follow up

tinbender

GT Owner #884
Nov 22, 2007
Central Illinois
I just picked mine up Thursday night. It was as exciting as it gets to see it backing out of the trailer and knowing it was all mine. I have never been this excited about a car in all of my life. What a ride! I dont know how to get rid of this goofy grin that I have now. Will it ever go away? I cant wait for the next sunny day. '06 Tungsten with all 4 options. 2800 miles and counting

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
The goofy grin turns eventually into a satisfied smirk... :biggrin

Be careful you don't bang your head getting in and out and be watch out when you back up...

Enjoy and congratulations. :cheers

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Welcome Aboard!!

Congrats to another Tungsten owner! Welcome.
Being central Illinois located, we need to get together with Dr. Frank and have an outting!
Maybe when the weather gets better in Spring. Just settling mine in for the Winter.....

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Congratulations. The best way to remain a happy owner and person is to be extra, extra careful (and slow) with cold tires on cold roads on cold days - anything under 60 degrees. :cheers

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
GREAT NEWS! So glad you were able to find the car you were looking for! We'll definitely get together next spring. It'll be nice to see a Tungsten in the area. If you have any more questions, you have my number or you can always PM me. Congrats!:thumbsup