Need red GT in Ohio area for national car calendar photoshoot

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Need one red Ford GT for a 2009 exotic car calendar photo!

Hi guys, remember me?

A buddy of mine produces a national car calendar, he's included a GT in the last 3 years (06, 07, and 08), and is looking for a red (with white stripes) GT to shoot for the 2009 calendar.

The photoshoot will be in Lebanon, Ohio at the Doran Racing facility, and will focus on a red street GT in the foreground, and one or more racing GTs or other race cars in the background.

The photoshoot will probably be done a Tuesday or Wednesday evening, from 6pm or so until complete.

You will not be paid, but will get your name or company name in the calendar, and of course will receive several free calendars.

I tried to attach his photos from previous years- but files are too big and I can't get the "upload to gallery" to work.

Here are links to the 07 and 08 calendars, you can click to see small versions of the GTs on the back covers here.

http://www.calendars.com/xq/asp/PID.1/MGID.6562/IID.43232/qx/product.htm

http://www.calendars.com/xq/asp/PID.1/MGID.6562/IID.34801/qx/product.htm

If you are interested in supplying your red GT for the 2009 calendar, please contact Dave Wendt at dwendt@cinci.rr.com

(Since scheduling around Doran is critical, Dave may line up more than one possible GT owner to participate, in case the first one can't make the scheduled date when it is determined.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Who could forget

Glad to "hear" from you.

Drop a PM to Tim Cantwell. Maybe he bought a red one. (Just kidding Tim).

Hope all is well.

Jeff

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
That reminds me that I'm about 8 months overdue with a thank-you note to Tim Cantwell, which will be in the mail tomorrow.

66GT40

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 18, 2005
I have a red with white stripes car in Ohio, very close to where Tim lives. As far as I know he has not purchased a red car, yet, but you never know for sure. If I am in the area at the time of the shoot I'd be glad to supply a car for the calendar. Please let me know. Jerry

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
The photoshoot will be in Lebanon, between Dayton and Cincinnati.

If you're close to Tim Cantwell, you're far (200+ miles) away from this photoshoot!

Last edited:

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
If you are interested in supplying your red GT for the 2009 calendar, please contact Dave Wendt at dwendt@cinci.rr.com

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I have a red with white stripes car in Ohio, very close to where Tim lives. As far as I know he has not purchased a red car, yet, but you never know for sure. If I am in the area at the time of the shoot I'd be glad to supply a car for the calendar. Please let me know. Jerry

Paul,

I was going to give you Jerry's name, but I see he already volunteered. I'm glad to hear you are still producing those fine calendars! Hope things are well with you.