My review of M2K Motorsports (Fulshear, TX)

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
I do not typically get on the internet and say a whole lot for several reasons, mainly because I do not have the time. In this day and age seems like all you hear about are everyones bad experiences. So for that reason I wanted to make a little time on my lunch break to tell you all about the exact opposite.

The crew at M2K (Mark, Kevin, and Pete) are the most courteous and honest people I have ever dealt with in the performance automotive industry. They do exactly what they say they will do and then some. Yesterday they invited me over to the shop to watch my car be tuned on their superflow chassis dyno. I spent the better part of the day there. They took me out to lunch while we took a break from the car and they even paid for my lunch when I insisted otherwise. M2K took every step possible to ensure I was comfortable and the car was safe throughout the process. Car made 994 at tire blower only. To say I was excited is definitely an understatement.

Long story short, if you need any high end auto work don't hesitate to contact them. NO ONE is perfect in this world but this group of guys still shoot for it and get damn close!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
994whp blower only? WOW! What all are your mods? Better get some drag radials.

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
+1, they did great work and exceeded expectations.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
When can the Houston locals see this beastly car??

And I agree. Mark, Kevin and the crew are solid guys. I just wish they weren't so far outside of town!

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
994whp blower only? WOW! What all are your mods? Better get some drag radials.

Mpr built motor. Cobra jet crank, turbo tuff rods, 9.5:1 compression, fully ported heads and intake to match, cams, 22 psi boost from 3.4 whipple, ported blower inlet, 4.5 whipple giant throttle body, pump gas and torco for fuel...... M/t drag radials

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
When can the Houston locals see this beastly car??

And I agree. Mark, Kevin and the crew are solid guys. I just wish they weren't so far outside of town!

I pick it up tomorrow morning. Hoping to be able to roll around with u guys soon. Been super jealous of all ur outings!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I wouldn’t know what to do with all that HP!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I pick it up tomorrow morning. Hoping to be able to roll around with u guys soon. Been super jealous of all ur outings!

Excellent! Let's get something together for next weekend if you're free. I'll see if I can round up some local yokels.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
That's really a lot. Which electronics are in play to get that power on the Street ?

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Excellent! Let's get something together for next weekend if you're free. I'll see if I can round up some local yokels.

Im down like four flats! I wanna see this beast.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Well you beat me too it, I was trying to get around 1000hp to ground on pump gas too. Congrats on getting your car back with those very respectable numbers. I am sure I'll will see it if your down near Houston. Have fun and been safe.

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
That's really a lot. Which electronics are in play to get that power on the Street ?

No electronics sir, only my fear of wrecking a ford gt to keep it pointed straight

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
You Sir, are a very brave man !

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Im down like four flats! I wanna see this beast.
Let me know if you guys will accept some Italian junk tagging along.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Of course. I'll SMS you with details once we figure out.

'Trust'

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2013
+10. M2K is the real deal. They did my TT setup on the car and it is perfect, and Kevin was and has been amazing to work with. Awesome guys.

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
So picked the car up yesterday...What a beast after 5k rpm!!! The motor pulls to 7k so strong seems it will never nose over. Giant fireball when shifting. Without the drag radials I do feel it would be too much. I couldn't sleep, I had to get up and drive it!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Congrats DieselDr sounds like a beast and yes M2K great guys

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston