My new (to me) 2006 Ford GT Heritage

E-Man

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2020
USA
I purchased this a few months ago now and after 600 miles I can't stop smiling every time I take it out.

The previous owner is none other than Mr. Eddie (Four Father) Hill. I had the privilege of meeting both Eddie and Ercie at their home in Texas when I inspected the car. I find it hard to find words to describe how hospitable and kind they were through the entire process. Eddie is a true gentleman, a living legend (we already know that) and the best care taker of this fine example I could've hoped for. Some of the most genuine people I've ever met and I feel lucky to call them both new friends.

I have to admit I was truly surprised at how much fun the GT is to drive. It just feels like such a special car, the torque and the sounds are incredible. I feel extremely blessed to own such a special car and I look forward to learning much more about these cars on the forum.

(wanted to ad a picture but keeps asking for http) newbie..

Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this a few months ago now and after 600 miles I can't stop smiling every time I take it out.

The previous owner is none other than Mr. Eddie (Four Father) Hill. I had the privilege of meeting both Eddie and Ercie at their home in Texas when I inspected the car. I find it hard to find words to describe how hospitable and kind they were through the entire process. Eddie is a true gear head, enthusiast and the best care taker of this fine example I could've hoped for. Some of the most genuine people I've ever met and I feel lucky to call them both new friends.

I have to admit I was truly surprised at how much fun the GT is to drive. It just feels like such a special car, the torque and the sounds are incredible. I feel extremely blessed to own such a special car and I look forward to learning much more about these cars on the forum.

(wanted to ad a picture but keeps asking for http) newbie..

You bought your FGT in my hometown. Eddie is a legend. We both post on the CGT section of Rennlist. Welcome over here!

Reactions: Cadster and E-Man

E-Man

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2020
USA
Small world isn't it? Good to be here!

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
I heard this car is in the Seattle area now? I just picked one up too. I'm in Renton and would love to get a few together for a cruise.

Reactions: E-Man

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy that beauty and keep driving it. We all know it well.

Tomcat

GT Owner
Welcome aboard! You will find that this Forum is equal to the GT in its support/execution.

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Wichita Falls, Texas 76306
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for all your kind words, and for an easy, smooth transaction. Ercie and I feel like our/your Heritage found the perfect new caretaker.

We are both genuinely happy that you are actually using, and enjoying, the car with the upgrades we chose, and had the GT Guy do for us.

We believe the car will serve you well for many, many, miles and smiles.

Enjoy it in good health, my friend.

Cheers,

Eddie and Ercie

E-Man

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2020
USA
I heard this car is in the Seattle area now? I just picked one up too. I'm in Renton and would love to get a few together for a cruise.
It is Yes. I will send you a DM.

E-Man

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2020
USA
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for all your kind words, and for an easy, smooth transaction. Ercie and I feel like our/your Heritage found the perfect new caretaker.

We are both genuinely happy that you are actually using, and enjoying, the car with the upgrades we chose, and had the GT Guy do for us.

We believe the car will serve you well for many, many, miles and smiles.

Enjoy it in good health, my friend.

Cheers,

Eddie and Ercie
Thank you my friend! I will never forget our 'driveway test drive' :)

I hope you're enjoying that new toy you picked up a few months ago!

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Congrats on your purchase... enjoy!!! Hope to see the car at a Rally...

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting you at one of the events once they start rolling again.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Congrats! A wonderful car to drive..

E-Man

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2020
USA
Man, you aren't kidding! A real modern day Hot Rod... but even cooler!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Welcome. Great car. Glad you made it to the best group

E-Man

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2020
USA
Haha.. Many thanks! Took me a little while but yes I'm here :)

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Haha.. Many thanks! Took me a little while but yes I'm here :)

Yes, welcome! I tried to alert the powers that be to your attempts to register, but was greeted by the sound of crickets. Awesome car with a cool history! Love your others, too. 😎

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Welcome to the forum. You landed a great car! Hope to meet you at a rally soon. Congratulations.

E-Man

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2020
USA
Did I mention I love this car? Took it out tonight for a little spin.FGThwy16.JPG

E-Man

GT Owner
Jan 22, 2020
USA
Welcome to the forum. You landed a great car! Hope to meet you at a rally soon. Congratulations.
You bought your FGT in my hometown. Eddie is a legend. We both post on the CGT section of Rennlist. Welcome over here!
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy that beauty and keep driving it. We all know it well.
Welcome aboard! You will find that this Forum is equal to the GT in its support/execution.
Congrats on your purchase... enjoy!!! Hope to see the car at a Rally...
Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting you at one of the events once they start rolling again.
Yes, welcome! I tried to alert the powers that be to your attempts to register, but was greeted by the sound of crickets. Awesome car with a cool history! Love your others, too. 😎
Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! I look forward to hanging out here.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
You bought a SIK machine!
Enjoy it.