My new ride

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Way to go Ron!

You are really building a stable of exclusives.

Enjoy quickly, before winter sets in.

You'll have to give me a ride and some sound bytes in the Spring.
I anticipate I’ll be driving in a lot and will definitely stop by

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
The 2017 V12 Vantage only comes in the “S”
The only option is the sports plus package.
I think I want to create a car orchestra by starting my two Gt’s and the V12 and recording it!

Great cars. Hard to beat a manual V12. I would think everyone would have ordered the sports plus package if an option.
Yours looks like a great find. I saw a black one recently for sale at Park Place - not sure if has that package.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Congrats Ron... love the new ride.

Last edited:

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
I love the color
Interested in how long you’ve had it and how many miles you got on it also out curiosity where are you located. Also have you done any mods to the car Ie like the muffler?

Order placed April 2016, delivery was May 2017. I have fairly low milage, around 1000 km's....Too many other cars to drive.

Live mostly in Calgary, Alberta but my wife is from Newton Ma. So we spend a few days there every other month and some time in Sherbrooke, Quebec.

NO mods, I am a purist but I do have the sport pack. I think the sound is just enough for my ears.

Reactions: roketman

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Order placed April 2016, delivery was May 2017. I have fairly low milage, around 1000 km's....Too many other cars to drive.

Live mostly in Calgary, Alberta but my wife is from Newton Ma. So we spend a few days there every other month and some time in Sherbrooke, Quebec.

NO mods, I am a purist but I do have the sport pack. I think the sound is just enough for my ears.
Look me up when you come to Mass!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
What about his Tramonto?

JoeView attachment 58061
sweet!