My Dyno data with a Whipple on my Birthday back in May!

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
Hello All,

:party
My Birthday was on a Saturday May 1 this year and I got a chance to go Dyno day at DC Performance. Those Heffner Exhaust pipes sounds soooooo awesome! The raw feeling of the vibration of the engines raw power when she spool up sent shock waves coursing through every part of my body so early in the morning was truly an welcome scream from "the other woman" made of steel. I came back in a mad panic because I was the cook for a bunch of family and friends who have come over for a barbeque and cocktails. The next day I could not find my print outs from the Dyno day and was really bummed that I lost them. Way too many cocktails! Fast forward through the months too yesterday; I was digging through some files and I found my Dyno data sheet. By the way not a good idea to do paperwork and filing stuff after your birthday party! Man I love this car!!!!!!!

Here they are!

Whipple Black
Mafia
Accufab Billet & Polished Dual-blade Throttle Body
Heffner Stainless Steel Exhaust; Ceramic coated; Polished Tips
Penske suspension
Cool Tech Transaxle Cooler Setrab
Ford Racing short shifter
Discovery Automotive Traction Control

Best Reards,

Chuck

Attachments

• toprun.pdf
    452.1 KB · Views: 125
  • all3runsdata.pdf
    707 KB · Views: 111

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Nice numbers! :thumbsup More right foot = bigger smile! :biggrin

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
what size whipple and how much boost? i assume that is a dynojet dyno......

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Those are some very good results. Some VERY safe a/f numbers. Monster torque and power!! I'm quitting my day job and gonna make a living selling you tires.... oh crap, you got Shadowman's traction control? Forget that plan!

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
what size whipple and how much boost? i assume that is a dynojet dyno......

Hello Fast Freddy,

It was a Dynojet Dynamometer Model 224X. I think its a 4.0, but I not sure need to ask the Shadowman, sorry don't no the boost either, again need to ask the Shadow.

Hey Kendall,

Yes it's Bill's traction control, an yes I need the traction control with this setup it is a torque monster!.. You are right I will be seeing very soon for a new set of shoes and a oil change. I am still pondering the idea of a delete bumber might be a christmas gift to myself (I been real good). I was also thinking of getting a new set tires and rims for track as well. I call you when I finish this project I am stuck on...

Chuck

Last edited: