MOTOR4TOYS Sunday December 5th- Woodland Hills, CA

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
This Year's MOTOR4TOYS/Toys for Tots deal should be pretty good. Since we now are in touch with Dustin who is the Director and organizer of SuperCarSunday and this event we can get our own spot reserved to park together. I would like to ask you guys to get me a head count so I can tell Dustin in advance. I think the easiest way is to PM me if you think you might make this. It starts at 6:30am and ends by 12pm. Last year was nice and luckily did not rain or get cold until after 12pm. We could do a mini rally after and meet somewhere for a bite after.

It is also good if you register on their site but not nessesary. http://www.motor4toys.com/

For those of you going to the Mojave Mile thsi week, good luck and have a blast. Please post videos after if you can.

Good weekend,
Arya

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
This Year's MOTOR4TOYS/Toys for Tots deal should be pretty good. Since we now are in touch with Dustin who is the Director and organizer of SuperCarSunday and this event we can get our own spot reserved to park together. I would like to ask you guys to get me a head count so I can tell Dustin in advance. I think the easiest way is to PM me if you think you might make this. It starts at 6:30am and ends by 12pm. Last year was nice and luckily did not rain or get cold until after 12pm. We could do a mini rally after and meet somewhere for a bite after.

It is also good if you register on their site but not nessesary. http://www.motor4toys.com/

For those of you going to the Mojave Mile thsi week, good luck and have a blast. Please post videos after if you can.

Good weekend,
Arya

Lets try and start a headcount for this.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I'm in!!! Thanks for organizing GEE-TEE!!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Gee Tee, sounds like a great event. I might just be able to make it, but won't know until Nov 19th. I'd love to be there if I can.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Great-

So far w have:

GEE-TEE
FLY GT40
NOTA4RE
MJSFRX (Maybe)

Lets get some more and I will keep a headcount and touch base with Dustin so we all get designated spaces.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Just over a month left for this. Please let me know in the nex week or two at the latest if any more of you guys will make it.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Just spotted this thread Arya. I am in!
Do you want GTs only? I could also get my Shelby and BOSS Mustangs there .....

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Just spotted this thread Arya. I am in!
Do you want GTs only? I could also get my Shelby and BOSS Mustangs there .....

You are welcome to bring them all but not sure of Parking and spaces. Dustin will try and put all of FGTs together. If you are bringing other cars, I can give give Dustin a heads up or give you his contact info so they can get sloted in with matching cars too. Look forward to seeing you there.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
No problem..if I get the other cars out there they will just park together somewhere.....

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Hi Arya,
We will try to be there too. I have to check my work schedule as it gets closer as I am on the road a bunch this time of year.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Sounds great Terry. Will count you in for now. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
So far we have:

GEE-TEE
FLYGT40
NOTA4RE
MJSFRX
KJRGT
APOLLO

I have also made the same post on Western Regional in Owners Section and will continue updating that one.

ultramark

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2007
Hi Arya,

I would like to join you and the group.

Probably will bring a Ford muscle car for the show.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Arya, I just got the o.k. from the boss! Count me in.