Jun 24, 2006
Northern California

Last edited:

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
well....I've said it before.....but at least it isn't another black one!....that was starting to give me a complex...

joking aside......any brother down is bad.....we all need to keep our composure in these beasts......

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey guys, please don't go nuts with these pics. Some of these belong to forum members.

That's one shitty thing about the internet era. Something happens and you've got 50 people with cameras posting it on the net 10 minutes later without knowing what happened.

Thanks.

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
there does seem to be a bit of an obsession with the wrecks.....I personally...would be happy to not see as much of it.....its not very uplifting.....

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, I mean it's just a car, but I've deleted the same link twice today because I know the owner personally and it's just not something you want to have to re-live.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
yah it's that train wreck, freeway accident rubberneck, cremated Malibu palace fire victim mentality of "Glad it wasn't me, they probably deserved it".

Totaled FGT photos cringe

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
The gt is meant to be taken to the track and driven hard, sometimes accidents happen. Its really not a big deal.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Frankly, I have seen enough wrecks...
Need to ask yourself, if you crashed, do you want me to post the pictures...

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables

Whats worse are the douches that take pictures at the crash site! :willy

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area

I have to agree with bony about seeing and talking about nothing but wrecks all of a sudden. I think this started with the ebay sales,, and it seems to have excalated into where ever there is a pict...to post it. I think we are all a little with colpa......and we should simmer down a little.

As a moderator, you need to see what's best for this forum.....and delete picts and posts which are offensive to fellow members.....and if I crashed I would NOT want to be posted here or anywhere for that matter.

Gino

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
amen

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
..........and if I crashed I would NOT want to be posted here or anywhere for that matter.

Gino

I agree. My heart would be ripped out - the last thing I would want to see is a daily reminder of it. But, everybody is different!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The gt is meant to be taken to the track and driven hard, sometimes accidents happen. Its really not a big deal.

The track crash wasn't the one deleted. Even though it really sucks crashing anywhere. :frown

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
If I wrecked the GT I would be the 1st one to post a pic here like Fubar did.

This is a comminity and usually I share my thoughts, ideas, pain, joy with my friends.

I personally do not think that seeing the pic of my wreck on this site would make me more devastated that I would be already.

In fact I think the observations/ideas/suggestions/support from thius forum would be uplifting.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Matteo,
Well put...

This is a comminity and usually I share my thoughts, ideas, pain, joy with my friends.

In fact I think the observations/ideas/suggestions/support from thius forum would be uplifting.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I think enough supporting members have swayed me. I agree with Mike, Abo, Gino and Pete. Sorry guys accross the pond. As I stated before there is a site that deals with exotic wrecks, they even have a FGT subsection. Unless it is your car, pictures of wrecks will be carefully reviewed.
Bony
moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.