Macintosh Relocation Instructions

DWR46

GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 20, 2008
Since I am a technobarberian, can somebody please guide me to any already produced instructions on how to move the Sub Woofer from the center location to behind the passengers seat. If these are not in an already existing post can someone please repost this project. My searches so far have found mention of the project, but no actual instructions or photos. Thanks.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Go to shadowmans website. It has step by step with lots of pictures.:thumbsup

www.discovery-automotive.com

DWR46

GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 20, 2008
Thanks for the note, but I could not find any part of his web site that had instructions or photos of this project.

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Thanks for the note, but I could not find any part of his web site that had instructions or photos of this project.
I just sent you and e-mail message with the instructions attached.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
FGT- Expedia? FGTpedia.com

I just sent you and e-mail message with the instructions attached.

ACRJoe - where are the details? I saw them as I lived it from you and the Shadowman!

Sounds like this site needs a "FGTPEDIA" creation?

Gents?

Boys?

Agreement?

Hell..... time to start another thread!

:cheers burp!

Aug 25, 2006
Since I am a technobarberian, can somebody please guide me to any already produced instructions on how to move the Sub Woofer from the center location to behind the passengers seat. If these are not in an already existing post can someone please repost this project. My searches so far have found mention of the project, but no actual instructions or photos. Thanks.

Send me a PM and I will gladly work with you from afar as you painlessly complete the process.

Takes care

Shadowman

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Some useful threads for the new owner:

Shadowman's modification pictorial that includes MAC relocate
http://www.discovery-automotive.com/portal/member_rides/Client_DA_FGT.htm

Tech Threads FAQ
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864

DWR46

GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 20, 2008
Thank you all so much!! The instructions you sent are easy to follow and quite complete. It should be an easy and enjoyable conversion project. My Ford GT experience so far has been very pleasent, starting with buying the car from Shelby at Elite Autos,the help and friendship over the last 35 years from John Clinard at Ford and the great people I have had the pleasure to correspond with through the Forum.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
You were also a pleasure to deal with on both vehciles you purchased from us. You are and always have been a valued customer.