loving parents encourage their children to reach higher and suceed

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
not on this video, and not for you if the N word disgusts you...
http://www.filecabi.net/video/bbq-fight-kids.html

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
What a truly depressing thing to have watched. What appalling behaviour. I wonder how these humiliated children will grow up and what they'll turn into?

It reminds me of the time at an Aston Martin Owners Club supper party that I pitted my youngest, Tarquin-Archibold against the son of my butler, Brabinger. Mind you, they used pistols. We didn't film it, althought someone did make a rather fine watercolour of the duel.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Sadly, as these children approach and achieve adolescence and "adulthood", they'll most likely emulate the "grown-ups" who "parent" them. It is depressing to both see that clip and then know that given birth rate statistics, we as a nation may be trending more rather than less like that. :frown

Would be nice if the clip gets lots of exposure, the behavior is disgusting but could perhaps ultimately provide some social benefit.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Police arrest two people because of a disturbing video on MySpace. St. Petersburg Fla.

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/pla...11/18/rojas.fl.myspace.fight.arrests.baynews9

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Neilda said:
It reminds me of the time at an Aston Martin Owners Club supper party that I pitted my youngest, Tarquin-Archibold against the son of my butler, Brabinger. Mind you, they used pistols. We didn't film it, althought someone did make a rather fine watercolour of the duel.

The topic isn't funny, but :rofl :rofl:rofl

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
P.S animals. I love how the guy is smiling as the cops lead him away as if it's all just a big joke. Well, he'll get his chance to learn how to be really tough where he's going the next few years...

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Not uncommon.

At my store in Phoenix, AZ we arrest subhumans like this almost every day. Crack moms sending in their 5 year olds to shoplift. 10 year old panhandlers giving money to their dad to buy meth. Foul mouth gang trash at age 12 with no shot at a normal life. The only thing positive that could be done with the adults in that video would be to cut them up and spread them as fertilizer. Most depressing. God bless Bill Cosby and his crusade.

Chip

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You know it Chip. Most depressing thing I ever saw managing at BBY was watching a mother stuff a DVD in the stroller of her kid on the CCTV, then blame the kid as they were walking out saying "oops, my daughter must have put it there". Not that interesting of a story, except they arrived by limo for a shopping spree courtesy of Make-a-Wish and were there because the girl in the stroller was terminally ill. Wow. :thumbsdow

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Neilda said:
What a truly depressing thing to have watched. What appalling behaviour. I wonder how these humiliated children will grow up and what they'll turn into?...

Felons.

Boilermaker

Aug 10, 2006
That's really sad. The kids learn life through their parents and unless the kids get the chance through education to realize how wrong their parents are the situation just repeats itself. Hopefully those kids will one day get the chance to go to college and get away from that environment.

Many times exceptional kids turned out exceptional because they were using the thing they are exceptional at to get away from their home life. Many athletic standouts are that way because they spent time practicing the sport just becuase they didn't want to go home. Same thing with some of the kids with straight A's. They spent their time studying because it took them away from the pain of being at home and they knew good grades was their only way out.

There's millions of sad stories out there that most people ignore or just never take the time to notice how bad things are when you start out on the low end of the economy. Many of us take our parents for granted and never realize all the little things they provided for us that we never even appreciated because we were too busy trying to get away.

I grew up in a neighborhood that was bad but my parents were very wise upstanding people. So all four kids grew up, went to college and no longer live in a bad neighborhood and can now help the parents out when they need anything. My neighborhood was so bad that a woman (from the same home town) at work found out where I grew up and stopped talking to me after knowing me for about 6 months.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
DBK said:
You know it Chip. Most depressing thing I ever saw managing at BBY was watching a mother stuff a DVD in the stroller of her kid on the CCTV, then blame the kid as they were walking out saying "oops, my daughter must have put it there". Not that interesting of a story, except they arrived by limo for a shopping spree courtesy of Make-a-Wish and were there because the girl in the stroller was terminally ill. Wow. :thumbsdow
What DVD was it? :biggrin

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
May I say two words

birth control !............ Assuming a great deal of these degenerates are associated with some type of govenment check, I propose requiring birth control in one form or another (preferrably the permanent type)
be required in order to receive your govenment funds (ie disability, welfare, food stamps etc). Perhaps this might, just maybe help solve this viscious cycle....like parent like child. And definitely stop rewarding them by increasing their check for having more kids....that's INSANE!

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
right on. Stay off your back if you can't afford what you've already produced. :thumbsdow

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
On that note, allow me to post a plea for an unfortunate little girl who is looking for her father. Can anyone help? (see picture below)

Attachments

• girl without father1.jpg
    girl without father1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 83

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Prowler said:
birth control !............ Assuming a great deal of these degenerates are associated with some type of govenment check, I propose requiring birth control in one form or another (preferrably the permanent type)
be required in order to receive your govenment funds (ie disability, welfare, food stamps etc). Perhaps this might, just maybe help solve this viscious cycle....like parent like child. And definitely stop rewarding them by increasing their check for having more kids....that's INSANE!

Right on Frank, if you are on a program, it should be mandatory to have an implanted norplant medical device.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Red Rocket said:
On that note, allow me to post a plea for an unfortunate little girl who is looking for her father. Can anyone help? (see picture below)

Jessie's son was given a Budweiser distributorship, not to bad a program to help establish diversity among the wholesale community.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Bony....Think my son could get one?(beerdistributorship)

Does he have to be gay, african-american, or female? You know Bony, we have a phrase here in Texas... Boy Howdee....translates into "wow". Makes me think of Bonyhadi every time I hear it.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Prowler said:
Does he have to be gay, african-american, or female? You know Bony, we have a phrase here in Texas... Boy Howdee....translates into "wow". Makes me think of Bonyhadi every time I hear it.

Everyone has genuflected to Jessie. Sat next to him on a flight from Cincinati
to Ohare, he was wearing custom shoes, suit, shirt, tie and of course in first class. All on the back of the poor folks he is helping.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jj1987 said:
right on. Stay off your back if you can't afford what you've already produced. :thumbsdow

amen... here is an article of interest...
Editorial column from Texas by Bryanna Bevens

Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas is a fairly famous institution and for a variety of reasons:

1. John F. Kennedy died there in 1963
2. Lee Harvey Oswald died there shortly after
3. Jack Ruby-who killed Lee Harvey Oswald, died there a few years later. by coincidence

On the flip side, Parkland is also home to the second busiest maternity ward in the country with almost 16,000 new babies arriving each year. (That's almost 44 per day---every day)

A recent patient survey indicated that 70 percent of the women who gave birth at Parkland in the first three months of 2006 were illegal immigrants! Crikey, that's 11,200 anchor babies born every year just in Dallas. According to the article, the hospital spent $70.7 million delivering 15,938 babies in 2004 but managed to end up with almost $8 million dollars in surplus funding. Medicaid kicked in $34.5 million, Dallas County taxpayers kicked in $31.3 million and the feds tossed in another $9.5 million.

The average patient in Parkland's maternity wards is 25 years old, married and giving birth to her second child.
She is also an illegal immigrant.

By law, pregnant women cannot be denied medical care based on their immigration status or ability to pay.
OK, fine.
That doesn't mean they should receive better care than everyday, middle-class American citizens.
But at Parkland Hospital, they do.

Parkland Memorial Hospital has nine prenatal clinics. NINE.
The Dallas Morning News article followed a Hispanic woman who was a patient at one of the clinics and pregnant with her third child---her previous two were also born at Parkland. Her first two deliveries were free and the Mexican native was grateful because it would have cost $200 to have them in Mexico. This time, the hospital wants her to pay $10 per visit and $100 for the delivery but she was unsure if she could come up with the money. Not that it matters, the hospital won't turn her away. (I wonder why they even bother asking at this point.)

How long has this been going on? What are the long-term effects? Well, another subject of the article was born at Parkland in 1986 shortly after her mother entered the U.S. illegally---now she is having her own child there as well. (That's right, she's technically a U.S. citizen.) These women receive free prenatal care including medication, nutrition, birthing classes and child care classes. They also get freebies such as car seats, bottles, diapers and formula. Most of these things are available to American citizens as well but only for low-income applicants and even then, the red tape involved is almost insurmountable.

Because these women are illegal immigrants they do not have to provide any sort of legitimate identification---no proof of income. An American citizen would have to provide a social security number which would reveal their annual income---an illegal immigrant need only claim to be poor and the hospital must take them at their word.

My husband is a pilot for the United States Navy (yes, he fought in Iraq) and while the health care is good,
we Navy wives don't get any of these perks! Car seats? Diapers? Not so much.
So my question is this: Does our public medical care system treat illegal immigrants better than American citizens?
Yes it does!
As I mentioned, the care I have received as a Navy wife is perfectly adequate but it's bare bones, meat and potato medical care---not top of the line.

Their (the illegals) medical care is free---simply because they are illegal immigrants? Once again, there is no way to verify their income. Parkland Hospital offers indigent care to Dallas County residents who earn less than $40,000 per year. (They also have to prove that they did not refuse health coverage at their current job. Yes, the 'free' care is not so easy for Americans.) There are about 140 patients who received roughly $4 million dollars for un-reimbursed medical care. As it turns out, they did not qualify for free treatment because they resided outside of Dallas County. So the hospital is going to sue them! Illegals get it all free! But U.S. citizens who live outside of Dallas County get sued! How stupid is this?

As if that isn't annoying enough, the illegal immigrant patients are actually complaining about hospital staff not speaking Spanish. In this AP story, the author speaks with a woman who is upset that she had to translate comments from the hospital staff into Spanish for her husband. The doctor was trying to explain the situation to the family and the mother was forced to translate for her husband who only spoke Spanish. This was apparently a great injustice to her.

"In an attempt to create a Spanish-speaking staff, Parkland Hospital is now providing incentives in the form of extra pay for applicants who speak Spanish. Additionally, medical students at the University of Texas Southwestern for which Parkland Hospital is the training facility will now have a Spanish language requirement added to their already jammed-packed curriculum. No other school in the country boasts such a ridiculous multi-semester (multicultural) requirement.

In the meantime, I have to end my column here.
I have to go buy a car seat. Bryanna Bevens

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
That's just the start.

Better than U.S. citizens. You bet. What would happen to any of our fine Forum members if you were picked up shoplifting, and the police found out you had no valid registration for your car in the parking lot, no valid drivers license, expired plates AND you had been drinking!! Off to jail and your car towed and impounded followed by over a thousand dollars in fines. UNLESS...you were speaking spanish and admitted to being an illegal criminal alien.....in which case you are immediatly let go and allowed to drive away in your car. This has happened in my store three times in the last two years. The Phoenix Police tell me that it's pointless to pick them up and take them to jail because every judge releases them the next day and they can't be tracked because they have no valid ID. They don't come back to court and no arrest warrent can be issued cause there's no address, SSN, or drivers license # to go after. Arresting them is a waste of time so the police just let them go on the spot. This drives a stake through one of the core principals that this great nation was founded upon, EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. If we don't have a border, we don't have a country. The U.S. is nearly lost. God help us. :frown

Chip