Looking to buy a high mileage GT

Cebe

Apr 20, 2011
Finally spoke with the seller ... the car sold minutes before I was able to get hold of him ... definitely it was a steal as it was up for sale for less then 24 h!

Should have been faster ... lesson learned.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Many of us have learned that same lesson as it took me over 6 months before I was educated enough to pull the trigger on a GT on short notice. I posted a PPI guide for the GTs some time back and you can see it here .http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/28160-FGT-PPI-List?highlight=list

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Sorry you missed that one. It was a good price. I would buy a 60k mile GT in a heartbeat for $150k.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I have driven several cars with well over 50k on them.I have not been able to tell any difference in ride quality, steering or overall performance of well taken care of GT’s

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I bought a 55k mile car through Kendall (nota4re). He maintained it. Great condition. If you want to drive and/or modify your car paying these exorbitant prices for these garage queens is crazy. 150k was a steal!! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tungsten1663

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2013
I would be interested to know high mileage GT values also. I almost pulled the trigger on a 32k mile Tungsten in Dec '13 for $170k. I haven't seen much for sale above 20k miles since then...

Hey I bought that car! :) From Bruce in Venice, right? Now has 36k and running strong!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Hey I bought that car! :) From Bruce in Venice, right? Now has 36k and running strong!

Congratulations!