Looking for a low mileage GT

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Looking for a low mileage (Preferably under 1000 miles but max under 2000) GT, any color will do except red. Let me know if you guys have a car contemplating selling.

Thank you!

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
I didn't want red until I saw one. I ended up with white though.

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Never seen a red in real life? How is it! It looks so orangish in photo.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
There's a 600 mi silver mentioned here but be kind in case the OP there still has intents.

Reactions: drilling

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Never seen a red in real life? How is it! It looks so orangish in photo.
Not orange at all. Just red. Incredible red. I think I have a pretty discriminating eye, and when I first saw it in person I said to the seller, "Wow, they definitely got the red right!" :cool: ... which is not the kind of thing you want to blurt out when you still have hopes of getting a fair price 😁 🤷‍♂️

Tomcat

GT Owner
I had two Buddies with red GTs (both with white stripes). I am not a "red sports car" fan...BUT the red is stunning in person.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Not orange at all. Just red. Incredible red. I think I have a pretty discriminating eye, and when I first saw it in person I said to the seller, "Wow, they definitely got the red right!" :cool: ... which is not the kind of thing you want to blurt out when you still have hopes of getting a fair price 😁 🤷‍♂️
Ditto what extrap said. Its not an orange red. It's a pretty straight hue. Less orange than Ferrari Rosso Corsa or Porsche Guards Red. And, red is the fastest color.

Reactions: extrap

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I didn't want red until I saw one. I ended up with white though.
Rob here knows this, but I wanted a white one really bad…..until I had a good close up view of red, then I was fine with either and didn’t like the other colors.

I didn’t think I would accept a red one before seeing it because all the Corvettes and Ferraris I was used to seeing use this orange tinted red which always looks horrible. The FGT red is a true middle of the color palette red.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Curious only, why such low mileage wanted? Hope you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: nautoncall

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
Bring A Trailer has them listed weekly.

Reactions: Ed Sims and dshears

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
I wanted a white with blue and brand new, but waited too long so had to settle for red with white (poor me lol)

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
I believe Mecum has a couple low mileage GTs on the docket in Kissimmee next Saturday.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

Reactions: HNS and MNJason

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
1672796622452.jpeg

More to the point, looking at the photos, where are those gauges located? they don't seem to be on top of the dash near the driver ... and why is another coolant temp gauge needed? I can't figure out what the middle gauge is, either. Miles driven or engine hours? With 262 miles, what's the point?

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
More to the point, looking at the photos, where are those gauges located? they don't seem to be on top of the dash near the driver ... and why is another coolant temp gauge needed? I can't figure out what the middle gauge is, either. Miles driven or engine hours? With 262 miles, what's the point?

I have no idea. It is a ford racing triple gauge pod that is supposed to be on dashboard. Wonder if this was drilled.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Wonder if Mecum got their images mixed up 🥴

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Anyone going to be there to check out the heritage

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Looks like an air fuel ratio gauge. Must have a tune on it.