looking for a 05/06 gt

doug5m5

Feb 23, 2017
Newport Beach Ca
Yep. That's why the bid of $245K at the opening of the auction is so fishy. That and the pic where the finger is pointing to that tiny scratch that they claim is all that occurred in a rear-end collision that a police report was filed for. This just makes no sense. There is still over a week left on the auction and still only the one bid that was placed when the auction started.
update SOLD at $259

blkdiablo33

Nov 27, 2006
los angeles
update SOLD at $259
lucky sold now with all the stuff going on poss bidder would of tried to back out

doug5m5

Feb 23, 2017
Newport Beach Ca
Currently on BAT is another RED FGT

Cadster

GT Owner
May 21, 2017
Currently on BAT is another RED FGT

Already up to $260 before premium. Still 8 days left.

blkdiablo33

Nov 27, 2006
los angeles
Already up to $260 before premium. Still 8 days left.
im sure seller is happy scarey times to spend this kind of money looks like an amazing example

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
It is a dicey time to spend money but Guaranteed the value of any GT has not dropped anything close to the stock market.

Reactions: Cadster

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
im sure seller is happy scarey times to spend this kind of money looks like an amazing example

He isn't happy yet....it's a 400 mile car.

blkdiablo33

Nov 27, 2006
los angeles
He isn't happy yet....it's a 400 mile car.
i think if he wants to sell he better sell now poss things will get much worse in the next few weeks time will tell

blkdiablo33

Nov 27, 2006
los angeles
It is a dicey time to spend money but Guaranteed the value of any GT has not dropped anything close to the stock market.
give it time

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I'll just repeat what I have told others, regular production supercars will get hammered, true collectibles will not see alot of movement down as people bailing out of the market need to put their money somewhere. I suspect both Lamborghini Diablo Roadsters and FGTs will be OK.

Cadster

GT Owner
May 21, 2017
As I posted previously, I bought my FGT just moments before the ground gave way. On one hand, poor timing. On the other, perfect timing. Oddly, I have zero regrets. Call me crazy, but I don’t think the world is going to come to an end, nor do I look at this as a Depression level event. Fortunes will be lost. Fortunes will be made. The beat goes on.

Reactions: blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33

Nov 27, 2006
los angeles
As I posted previously, I bought my FGT just moments before the ground gave way. On one hand, poor timing. On the other, perfect timing. Oddly, I have zero regrets. Call me crazy, but I don’t think the world is going to come to an end, nor do I look at this as a Depression level event. Fortunes will be lost. Fortunes will be made. The beat goes on.
its very depressing to see i would still buy a high end car just has to be a great deal at this time tomake sense of it congrats on your purchase enjoy in good health

Reactions: Cadster