Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

This one has dual antenni and twice pipes too! :thumbsup[/QUOTE]

Ya. But it's MONKEY VOMIT GREEN for Pete's sake!:ack:ack:ack

(You WERE referring to the car weren't you?)

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Ya. But it's MONKEY VOMIT GREEN for Pete's sake!:ack:ack

I had a hunch you'd like it Larry. Got her loaded on the trailer headed your way. :thumbsup :rofl :cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Ya. But it's MONKEY VOMIT GREEN for Pete's sake!:ack:ack

I had a hunch you'd like it Larry. Got her loaded on the trailer headed your way. :thumbsup :rofl :cheers

That's IT. Yur buyin' din-din in 'Vegas as penance for this transgression.

Uhhhh ...wait a minute ... "Got HER loaded...and headed..." WELL, in THAT case - all's forgiven!:lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well, I'll be darned! Thanks to ol' Quick(s)draw, I may soon have a '60 Impala! I KNEW there'd be sumbuddy on this 'Forum who'd come thru!:thumbsup:cheers

(Note to Harry: I called Curt ...who directed me to Stephano in Chicago [who's handling the sale of the car] ... and he'll be going to the owner's home to take pics next week 'cause the owner won't be home 'til then. THANK you, sir! I owe yuh one whether this works out or not! :lol:cheers:thumbsup)

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
Well, I'll be darned! Thanks to ol' Quick(s)draw, I may soon have a '60 Impala! I KNEW there'd be sumbuddy on this 'Forum who'd come thru!:thumbsup:cheers

(Note to Harry: I called Curt ...who directed me to Stephano in Chicago [who's handling the sale of the car] ... and he'll be going to the owner's home to take pics next week 'cause the owner won't be home 'til then. THANK you, sir! I owe yuh one whether this works out or not! :lol:cheers:thumbsup)

Shall I tell everyone what you said you planned to DO to this car?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Shall I tell everyone what you said you planned to DO to this car?

Yewwww mizzerbull ... jus' WHERE did I say "Do"???:mad

:lol:rofl:cheers

Oooooooooh! Now I get it! You ment to say, "DO WITH this car."

NO! Keep yur trap shut!!!!!!!!! Puleeeeeeeeeeze!

Last edited:

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
He's going to park it in the garage and dust it everyday .... just like his GT!

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Hey Larry, heard a rumor that you may be the principal of the Larry LeMay car collection up there in Wash State. Is this so? :cheers :bow :biggrin

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
He's going to park it in the garage and dust it everyday .... just like his GT!

With the purchase of another "weekend" special - I bet Larry's mileage on the FGT is expected to less than .75 mi per day :rofl

SteveA - let's start a Larry mileage pool!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Look. I REALLY don't wanna travel to Chowtown, or Missouri, or, God forbid - N.C.!!!!!!

SO! DON'T MAKE IT NECESSARY!!!!!!!!

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
With the purchase of another "weekend" special - I bet Larry's mileage on the FGT is expected to less than .75 mi per day :rofl

SteveA - let's start a Larry mileage pool!

Per Day!!!! NOT!!! per WEEK! I have a five year old son ... I am hopeful to buy Larry's car on his 18th birthday. The way I figure it is the car will surely have OHHHHHHHH about .... 1000 miles on it. Hey he has to drive it to get the oil changed!

:biggrin

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hey he has to drive it to get the oil changed!

No, Mr. Smartypants, I DON'T! I have my OWN hoist, thank yew very much.:tongue

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
No, Mr. Smartypants, I DON'T! I have my OWN hoist, thank yew very much.:tongue

OK then he idles it to get the oil warm first! HEY that means even less miles on my sons car!!!! THANKS POCKETS!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Look. I REALLY don't wanna travel to Chowtown, or Missouri, or, God forbid - N.C.!!!!!!

SO! DON'T MAKE IT NECESSARY!!!!!!!!

Larry, you are always welcome in Chowtown. Heck, we'll even throw a parade for you. Come on down! Peace & Love Always :bow :tongue

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Hey Larry, heard a rumor that you may be the principal of the Larry LeMay car collection up there in Wash State. Is this so? :cheers :bow :biggrin

Has a nice ring to it.

However, Empty Pockets is a few thousand vehicles short of being named in the same sentence as the LeMay collection. About 3,888 short.

And counting.:banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Has a nice ring to it.

However, Empty Pockets is a few thousand vehicles short of being named in the same sentence as the LeMay collection. About 3,888 short.

And counting.:banana

And, just how do YEW know that?

(Never mind the fact that yur absolutely right!:rofl)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Heck, we'll even throw a parade for you.

Why? You guy's starvin' for an excuse to THROW one, er whut?:biggrin

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Why? You guy's starvin' for an excuse to THROW one, er whut?:biggrin

Yep, I won't argue that one. There is just no excitement here. I have to go to Fresno to see what the real world is all about. :eek

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Per Day!!!! NOT!!! per WEEK! I have a five year old son ... I am hopeful to buy Larry's car on his 18th birthday. The way I figure it is the car will surely have OHHHHHHHH about .... 1000 miles on it. Hey he has to drive it to get the oil changed!

Instead of mileage maybe we should track hr's on Larry's car...... Chip do you have an time guage from the airplanes?

Larry could with the right tools and now time measurement prove the truly cleanest Hr's per mile FGT in the world and even show that you can have TWO oil changes without driving 100 miles if we count hr's :rofl:rofl:rofl

OK I give up EP:cheers

New promise- never pick on Larry as I'll have to buy him Vegas when we get together..... :wink