Looking for 05/06 white or blue GT

Brian GTS

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys, I'm finally in the position to buy a GT. All of the colors are terrific, but I have narrowed it down to white or blue. Mileage is not that much of a concern to me, but prefer to be in the range of 5-20k. Please let me know if you are thinking of selling. Look forward to being part of the group!

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Welcome Brian.....I just bought mine this week, so if you have any general market questions, let me know.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Welcome to the forum

Hopefully you have searched, and seen this:

Reactions: digman1

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Welcome.
My blue GT is also for sale.

Reactions: digman1

Brian GTS

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2020
Welcome Brian.....I just bought mine this week, so if you have any general market questions, let me know.

Will do, thank you. I'm going to check out these cars....was hoping for one owner, but I could probably do two owner. If anyone else is on the fence, let me know.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Dont let the number of owners bog you down, especially if the history is in tact.

Reactions: Shark01

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Dont let the number of owners bog you down, especially if the history is in tact.

I agree, a solid paper trail can help alleviate concern over the sheer number of owners. And if you spend alot of time looking at CarFaxes, the number of owners can be very difficult to ascertain. If a dealer takes a title (because their state requires it? Boom, new owner. If a guy pays off a lien, sometimes they show it as a new owner....same if the owner moves some distance away.

Bill Briley

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2005
Valley Forge PA.