List of Paint Codes

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
After reading WhiteblueGT's question, I also discovered my Paint Code for the Stripes weren't listed.

I ask my Ford contact for all the colors, so everyone else could note this in their records. He was kind enough to send the following. 05 & 06 he said are the same.

Body Body Stripe
Color Code Code

White WT SN
Red D3 WT
Blue LA WT
Yellow BZ UA
Black UA TL
Silver TL UA
Tungsten T8 TL
Heritage Blue GL E

Sorry, I couldn't get the columns to align. Must be Operator error!

Charles

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
The color of the white Ford GT is also the color of the white paint used on the 2005 Ford Freestar - Performance White Clearcoat - WT/M6640

The blue stripe color is from the 2005 Ford Mustang - Sonic Blue Pearl Metallic - SN/M7095

You can order paint touch-up kits from Paintscratch.com

FGT4me

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
Is the blue/white stripes (reverse) car then the same paint codes?

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
FGT4me said:
Is the blue/white stripes (reverse) car then the same paint codes?

No, a Blue body GT is Midnight Blue "LA" and the Blue Stripes on a White GT is Sonic Blue "SN"

I edited the list so you should look for your body color first and the paint codes are to the right.

If everyone feels its still confusing, let me know and I'll make an attachment which I can align better.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
AMER SPD , thanks for the info , im putting in the registry book,any code for the heritage car yet? thank you gt joey 1314 :thumbsup

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
gtjoey said:
AMER SPD , thanks for the info , im putting in the registry book,any code for the heritage car yet? thank you gt joey 1314 :thumbsup

I'll make the call!

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Heritage paint code GL

Joey- Heritage paint code is GL on my order sheet. There is also an option code for the heritage package but that is not what you are looking for. Rumble on! KO :thumbsup

Last edited:

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
Charles,

for the tungsten 06 colour, would you please check following colour code I found at paintscratch.com for a F-Mustang (F-GT not listed)

Body?: Tungsten Gray Metallic Clearcoat T8/M7145A
Stripes?: Satin Silver Pearl Metallic Clearcoat TL/M7049

http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi

If this is the same coulour code as for our GT's, you could update the colour code in your post.

Desi

Otherwise, I will check my car tomorrow and will search for the colour identification plate (should be found at the driver door jamb 4) (taken from paintscratch.com)

Domloc03.gif

"Ford owners, take note! Look for the words "Exterior Paint Colors" below. Right above it (not below!) is the color code. You would think the color code would be 54D. But the actual color code is ABOVE the words and is 19".

ford1.jpg

AMER SPD said:
After reading WhiteblueGT's question, I also discovered my Paint Code for the Stripes weren't listed.

I ask my Ford contact for all the colors, so everyone else could note this in their records. He was kind enough to send the following. 05 & 06 he said are the same.

Body Body Stripe
Color Code Code

White WT SN
Red D3 WT
Blue LA WT
Yellow BZ UA
Black UA TL
Silver TL UA
Tungsten T8 TL

Sorry, I couldn't get the columns to align. Must be Operator error!

Charles

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
Desi,

T8 is the 2006 Tungsten body color. Please let me know if your door code differs.

Charles

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
Charles,
will do. I guess T8 will not be enough to order some touch-up paint, at least not at paintscratch.com.Thus, I thought it must have a longer indentification number...

Desi

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
Desi,

If this helps, here's the Ford Part-No. for T8 Tungsten.
PMP-19500-7145A

Charles

Gerry

Oct 13, 2006
Dearborn, Michigan
Heritage GT Orange Paint Strpies

The Heritage Orange Paint scheme for the stripes is a Ford Fleet color. W5615E. Be careful as there is another fleet orange color that is almost the same with 2 numbers reversed. AKZO Code - 2203; BASF - 80744; PPG - 61155; DUPONT - GBB36; SHERWIN-WILLIAMS - 36916.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Heritage BSAF Paint Codes

Gerry said:
The Heritage Orange Paint scheme for the stripes is a Ford Fleet color. W5615E. Be careful as there is another fleet orange color that is almost the same with 2 numbers reversed. AKZO Code - 2203; BASF - 80744; PPG - 61155; DUPONT - GBB36; SHERWIN-WILLIAMS - 36916.
Gerry,
See = http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3484
These are the BSAF paint codes for the Heritage as Saleen used during construction of these GT's.
Hope this clears up any confusion.
Regards,
Fred

Swazi

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 9, 2006
Northern California
for tungsten GT owners.

i had to get my new rear vents on my tungsten GT painted since my old ones were replaced, and replacement ones come unpainted.

the silver stripes on my tungsten were paint code TL, but i found out that the TL paint code has 4 different varients, not sure if these are ford specific variants or what.

the closest match for my car was the TL that is officially known as DBU4262, with the Y//L variant (Yellow/Lighter is what the paint guy told me it meant).

the other TL paint chips appeared darker than the stock silver stripe paint.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Paint Codes

Go to (& download)

http://www.fcsdchemicalsandlubricants.com/supplier/pdf/catalog.pdf

All the paint codes for all the GTs are listed, 2006 on page 70, 2005 on page 74.

It also has all of our special fluids - Engine Oil, Transaxle Oil, Coolant, etc.

Ralphie

PS - the primer and clear topcoat are also in the paint listings.

Last edited: