Lifting pucks

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I just read Teaxs Mongrel oil change with all the great help from the Forum. Now I want to do my 1st by myself oil change. I have a two post Girolift and at one time on E-bay someone was selling lifting pucks for the GT. I don't see them on E-bay any more dose anyone know were to get them I think it would help me, or dose someone have a better idea other than those?
Thanks for any help.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Jay, aka Analogdesigner made them.... Hockey pucks also work.....

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Cedar, Im in Milwaukee a few times a month as my parents live in Lake Geneva. Id love to get together sometime. Shoot me an email if you'd like to chat. Thanks!

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Contact Kendall, he sells a neat set. I didn't see it on his site, but I know he sells them.

http://www.cooltechllc.com/index_ford.htm

canuck

GT Owner
Mar 4, 2006
I just use regular hockey pucks, easily available and cheap.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I have 1 or 2 sets of the GT Pucks available. They are made specifically for the GT and have a little rubber nipple (ha ha, I said nipple on the forum). The rubber nipple has a taper to it. As such, you can press the pucks up into the lifting spots and they'll stay there as you position a jack or lifting arm under the puck. PM me if you want a set.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
PM me if you want a set.

P/M sent.

H

HHGT

I have 1 or 2 sets of the GT Pucks available. They are made specifically for the GT and have a little rubber nipple (ha ha, I said nipple on the forum). The rubber nipple has a taper to it. As such, you can press the pucks up into the lifting spots and they'll stay there as you position a jack or lifting arm under the puck. PM me if you want a set.

You best not be selling mine...:biggrin

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I know the hockey pucks should work but the nipple makes it easy with the little space we have to start with just let me know how much.
Thanks