laser engraved lugs update

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
Things are again moving forward. I apologize again for the endless delays. The plating line has been down for over 2 weeks as we worked to identify some freak contamination. Turned out to be chlorinated parifin on some new product we had stamped. Anyway, the nuts were chrome plated yesterday and wll be inspected tomorrow. They will head to laser next week and the black ones will head out for black PVD coating. This run seems to have been jinxed, again I am sorry for the long production time. I will keep everyone posted.
Derry

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Cvan assure all the unexpected delay will be forgotten when the completed products are received!

Derry's nuts are works of art!! :)

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Derry's nuts are works of art!!

:eek :eek

H

HHGT

:huge:

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Things are again moving forward. I apologize again for the endless delays. The plating line has been down for over 2 weeks as we worked to identify some freak contamination. Turned out to be chlorinated parifin on some new product we had stamped. Anyway, the nuts were chrome plated yesterday and wll be inspected tomorrow. They will head to laser next week and the black ones will head out for black PVD coating. This run seems to have been jinxed, again I am sorry for the long production time. I will keep everyone posted.
Derry

Derry, no worries mate. Any chance extra black sets can be done if they're not actually in production yet?

Either way, thanks for helping to make the GT ever so much more personal for each of us. :thumbsup

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
You are doing us the service, when ever they come they come.....

Thanks for the updates!

Andy