Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Very nice, but I would "guess" this option is about the same price as a fully equipped F150.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Any truth to the rumor that the new FGT will start around $800k and the LeMans Heritage will come in around $1M?

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Any truth to the rumor that the new FGT will start around $800k and the LeMans Heritage will come in around $1M?
Not even remotely close to true.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Not even remotely close to true.
DBK > Snopes.com

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I think it looks awesome, however for me, would really want the heritage scheme on the new GT of the car that just won Le Mans - red / white/ blue baby!

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
This should be up on the configurator around noon.

I really like the scheme. My only concern would be that 80% of the 2017 cars will end up in this scheme as people hope it replicates the value premium the 06 Heritage cars got.

I think the R/W/B scheme actually looks better on the road car body than on the race car, but in my opinion would need to be available without the hydraulic suspension and with a giant fixed wing. I want the most ridiculous version possible, and I do not care at all about how streetable it is. I will say, it was pretty sick driving behind Raj and watching the rear wing on the new GT deploy.

Too many choices :willy

Jason Watt

NFGT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cool. !!! Is that real or a rendering of a Robertson race car?
I believe it's from a computergame

Jason Watt

NFGT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Like you mention Dave, this will be the most common version of the 2017 GT
Making your own color combo you are much more likely to end up with a "one of 4 or 5".

I want to see the Heritage 1968 colors, that still rocks!!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Proper "Special Edition Series" if you ask me. The Ford team can't seem to make a step wrong when it comes to the new GT . . . . . . And I totally love that about them! :rofl

Vince H

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
I think it looks awesome, however for me, would really want the heritage scheme on the new GT of the car that just won Le Mans - red / white/ blue baby!
When I dreamt that I could own one my thoughts were to order blue and wrap the red & white to replicate the track version. Would still be missing the fixed wing but would look cool on the street.

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015
When I dreamt that I could own one my thoughts were to order blue and wrap the red & white to replicate the track version. Would still be missing the fixed wing but would look cool on the street.
That may be the second in the series.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Is that roundel removable or painted?

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Is that roundel removable or painted?
Painted and under the clear.

Topnotch

Dec 2, 2015
This "Real 1st place finisher" color scheme would be cool too...

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
Looks good but not my favorite... I did hear of one person that is getting the 2016 race car livery... Really tough getting past the wait time between each of these steps to possible purchase... Trying not to think about it too much... but that is not very easy.

Last edited:

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
Love the dash pic. I don't expect to ever have one of these cars but very proud of what Ford has done and that they are building them. I definitely need to get a ride in one or two of them to check it out for sure.
Same.

gzl

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2010
Can't go wrong with any of the colors. The first time I saw the Heritage 2006 picture, I though the color scheme was ridiculous, until I saw it in person. The new GT is just so beautiful that regardless of the chosen color it will be eye popping.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm sure many already have an idea as to what they would want to do to their color of GT of lucky enough to get one. All kinds of things you could do with Wraps, decals, ect. I've already got some ideas as I've got plenty of time to dream. Remember: WE'RE ALL BLESSED!

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit