Koenigsegg CCX vs Ferrari Scud 50-300Kph

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
wow, that Koenigsegg is FAST!!! :eek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0jTCsQmPQk

Nothing to do with the GT, but a cool vid to watch.

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
That F car is the whipping boy... How much does a CCX cost?

mardyn

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
That F car is the whipping boy... How much does a CCX cost?

mardyn

About $650K U.S.

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
About $650K U.S.

I think its actually more than that, from what I heard. $800,000?

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Darn, that's gonna' be outta' my price range.:wink

mardyn

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I think its actually more than that, from what I heard. $800,000?

I think that's for their "CCRX", isn't it? And I seem to remember that was priced at somewhere around 1.5 mil Euros. But the CCR is $650K - I THINK!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I think that's for their "CCRX", isn't it? And I seem to remember that was priced at somewhere around 1.5 mil Euros. But the CCR is $650K - I THINK!

I "think" you're right on the money, but despite the economy, I "think" that the $650K MSRP :eek is a mythical sales figure as I've heard that you can't get it out the door unless you're closer to that $800K mark. Not that I'll ever breathe in that stratosphere, not for a few years anyway :wink. Here's hoping :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I "think" you're right on the money, but despite the economy, I "think" that the $650K MSRP :eek is a mythical sales figure as I've heard that you can't get it out the door unless you're closer to that $800K mark. Not that I'll ever breathe in that stratosphere, not for a few years anyway :wink. Here's hoping :thumbsup

Correctamundo. I was citing what I read somewhere as it's "list" price... and as you suggested - that's BULL in the real world!:lol Shoot! Just paying "sticker" and adding tax & license for one (depending on where you buy it) puts the price at $700K easy!!!

Anywho, it's NOT a problem I'll ever need to deal with my own darn self!:rofl

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
I was at Lamborghini Las Vegas during the Rally. They had a black CCX and said it listed for 1.3M.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I was at Lamborghini Las Vegas during the Rally. They had a black CCX and said it listed for 1.3M.

Yup. And they had a Reventon (with that "grey primer paint job:ack) in there as well. They want $2.5 mil for that! :willy (The young salesman in there told me those go for as much as $3.5 these days...I didn't ask him why, if that's the case, their's was priced at a million UNDER that .:biggrin)

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Yup. And they had a Reventon (with that "grey primer paint job:ack) in there as well. They want $2.5 mil for that! :willy (The young salesman in there told me those go for as much as $3.5 these days...I didn't ask him why, if that's the case, their's was priced at a million UNDER that .:biggrin)

Because the saleman wanted to empty your pockets by $3.5 rather than $2.5 mil. He thought he had an easy mark.

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Because the saleman wanted to empty your pockets by $3.5 rather than $2.5 mil. He thought he had a easy mark.

H'mmmmm. I don't quite follow your logic there :shrug, but...

Anyway, I'd buy a tt FGT or one with a Gen II Whipple LONG B4 I'd plunk down THAT kinda money for pastamobile. MUCHO more bang for the buck all the way 'round IMO.

H

HHGT

Hey Larry, how was the Wynn? BTW, was the salesman's name Chai? He's a good guy - used to work at the Wynn Ferrari store. Did you eat at the Lambo restaurant? What did you think?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hey Larry, how was the Wynn? BTW, was the salesman's name Chai? He's a good guy - used to work at the Wynn Ferrari store. Did you eat at the Lambo restaurant? What did you think?

You'll be happy to know we didn't stay at the Wynn this time, Sam! :lol ( Ol' 'Steve' upped his room rates by $200 a nite and I couldn't see any rational reason for it (Sept is the S-L-O-W time in 'Vegas). So, we "slummed it" at The Mirage instead! But, we'll undoubtedly go back when I've had time to cool down.)

'Didn't ask the salesman's name, sir. And, no, we didn't eat at the Lambo restaurant either! (You're batting 1,000!:rofl) ('Place we like for just general dining is the Terrace Pointe Cafe at The Wynn. 'Gourmet food' and great staff - w/o the coat & tie business, etc.) (That said, Bony has suggested we try "Charlie's" at the Palazzo...so I guess I AM gunna hafta pack a monkey suit next time. :bored)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
dats right sam, no thongs at Charlies...

H

HHGT

dats Right Sam, No Thongs At Charlies...

Damn...