Joey Hand's and Scott Pruett's personal GTs for sale

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Looks like Canepa is selling more cars associated with the program.

Joey Hand's GT
Chassis H068. Pretty fitting.

Scott Pruett's GT

I wonder what the "race driver" premium is on these. Interesting they essentially have delivery miles.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Love that red Heritage.

Reactions: 68Rcodeman

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Love that red Heritage.

I was thinking the same thing! Love the unique markings.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Out of pure curiosity, I called Canepa and Bruce actually answered the phone. He is friends with Chip G and raced with him back in the day. Hence the relationship and sales of the FGT race cars through his company. Subsequently some of the drivers’ cars have come to him. He commented on the low miles, and this has been discussed here before. These guys drive racing machines for a living so perhaps they aren’t motivated to drive a street version when away from work. Also, with all motorsports having been at a standstill, driver incomes certainly affected, which may motivate sales.
My Heritage is J047, 3 numbers before the one listed.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Out of pure curiosity, I called Canepa and Bruce actually answered the phone. He is friends with Chip G and raced with him back in the day. Hence the relationship and sales of the FGT race cars through his company. Subsequently some of the drivers’ cars have come to him. He commented on the low miles, and this has been discussed here before. These guys drive racing machines for a living so perhaps they aren’t motivated to drive a street version when away from work. Also, with all motorsports having been at a standstill, driver incomes certainly affected, which may motivate sales.
My Heritage is J047, 3 numbers before the one listed.
Love that Red Heritage !!!!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Both Scott & Joey live very close to me. I hope someone near me buys the GTs!

Ed

Cirrus747

May 15, 2020
I looked at both cars when I was up there, they look new and never driven. I plan to drive mine. We are working on making undercarriage protection and we also have the tow hook for the new GT

Reactions: Ed Sims