Jason's Auto Spa Recent Details / Updates

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
A customer sent in a picture of his work truck that I detailed for him five months ago to show how well the water still beads up.

js01.jpg

This truck has been through:

- Two feet worth of snow fall this winter
- Overzealous salt trucks
- Raining/Flooding last two days
- Countless automatic car washes
- Five months worth of daily driving

:thumbsup

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
March 21st - March 27th, 2008
Scottsdale, Arizona
Return Customers, please contact me via E-mail or PM to setup appointment(s).
New customers, please fill out the online request form and I will contact you shortly to confirm dates and times.

fgtfoam.jpg

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
May 12th - May 31st, 2008
Dearborn and Chesterfield, MI
This is the longest and busiest detailing trip I have done to date. The first half will be out of Trilogy Motorsports in Dearborn, while the second half will be out of Columbia Marking Tools in Chesterfield (Thanks Tom - tpraceman)
For all the Michigan GT Owners, this it it! :thumbsup 25+ Vehicles Already Scheduled!

New customers, please fill out the online request form and I will contact you shortly to confirm dates and times.

62.jpg

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
May 12th - May 31st, 2008
Dearborn and Chesterfield, MI
This is the longest and busiest detailing trip I have done to date. The first half will be out of Trilogy Motorsports in Dearborn, while the second half will be out of Columbia Marking Tools in Chesterfield (Thanks Tom - tpraceman)
For all the Michigan GT Owners, this it it! :thumbsup 25+ Vehicles Already Scheduled!

62.jpg

do you ever come to houston?

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
do you ever come to houston?
I don't have any requests for Houston at the moment.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
A customer sent in a picture of his work truck that I detailed for him five months ago to show how well the water still beads up.

js01.jpg

This truck has been through:

- Two feet worth of snow fall this winter
- Overzealous salt trucks
- Raining/Flooding last two days
- Countless automatic car washes
- Five months worth of daily driving

:thumbsup

Jason you are such a tease:willy:willy:willy

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Just how do you do it? How do Bony and Awsum GT let you loose so much?

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Just how do you do it? How do Bony and Awsum GT let you loose so much?
So much what? :confused

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I thought they fired their guy and had you on retainer.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I thought they fired their guy and had you on retainer.
I could get used to the west coast life! :lol

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I had him set up to do 6 or 7 cars but never was able to get him to sunny California... :frown:frown

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
EDIT: Calculations were off when it came to driving costs. I was calculating too fast and missed the detail where my vehicle would get more than one gallon/mile. :eek :thumbsdow Please contact me directly if you're interested.

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Gee! And here all this time I thought you were in the "detail" game just for all the fun & adventure! :rofl

Last edited:

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Gee! And here all this time I thought you were in the "detail" game just for all the fun & adventure! :rofl
I'd need another source of income just so I can afford these detailing trips :biggrin

This is why they're very difficult to make a reality. I usually need a lot of vehicles, not to mention a shop to work out of. I know Awsum has the shop to work out of, but that has not been the case for a few other trips with potential.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm sorry... I didn't know you were charging for your services..:willy:willy now I have to get a job so I can afford to have you come out and do my cars.

How many cars do you need to make it work?

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
New Referral Incentive Program

ref-small.jpg

You can save at least $20.00 off your next detail appointment by referring a new customer to us. To make this even offer even better, you are allowed to stack the savings up and use them when you want to with no dollar limit. For example, if you refer one customer to us you can either save $20.00 off your next detail appointment, or hold on to that for later use if you are still referring customers to us. If you refer three customers to us, you can use the $60.00 off your next appointment or continue to stack them. There is no limit!

For your referral credit to apply, the person(s) you refer to Jason's Auto Spa will need to have scheduled and completed their appointment. Once their appointment is complete, the appropriate credits will be filed under your name and can be used when you like. Your referral incentive credits cannot be exchanged for cash. The person you refer to us must select a Stage III or greater package to apply and this program is only applicable to redeem against Stage III or greater packages. Only current customers that have received a Stage IV or greater detailing package can use this credit towards a Stage II and/or Stage IV Motorcycle Treatment Package.

To enroll in our Referral Incentives program: Simply refer a new customer to us and make sure they tell us your name in the field labeled "How did you hear about us?" in our online order form.

fgtmod.jpg

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Some exciting things going on around here...Getting ready for Spring.

zvin110.jpg

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Some exciting things going on around here...Getting ready for Spring.

zvin110.jpg

What is that, Jason? :confused

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
wow.they are absolutely beautiful. all of them are really nice. the gt3 with the blue rims looks amazing. is that the garage that you work out of??

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
What is that, Jason? :confused
That is on it's way :tongue

thrashdu2002 - That is a garage I detail out of on occasion, it belongs to a customer that has me over to do his cars as well as some of his friend's cars.