It aint a Viper, nor is it a GT..........

Mar 15, 2006
challenger_delivery.jpg

but its a pretty cool car. the new Challenger looks incredible. we took delivery of ours earlier today. if you are into retro / modern muscle cars, this car really has the right look with all the modern performance and conveniences.

DBK - maybe an "other cars" section of the forum is in order?

Last edited:

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
but its a pretty cool car. the new Challenger looks incredible. we took delivery of ours earlier today. if you are into retro / modern muscle cars, this car really has the right look with all the modern performance and conveniences.

PICS!!!!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
where is "Samthejeepman" at? he should of have gotten his by now!:cheers

Nice car John - let us know what happens with her! :thumbsup

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Handsome car, John. A twin turbo Hemi should match performance to its good looks. :cheers

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
challenger_delivery.jpg

John,

Check this out. Man you tuner guys don't waste time.
Super charged Challenger
http://www.speedfactorycars.com/gallery.html

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
It'll be interesting to visually compare a Challenger & a new Camaro side by side.

The July Road & Track contains pics of the new Camaro, and, whereas the concept car had no "B" pillars, the production car does. For some reason, that's screwed up the car's looks 'far as I'm concerned - in the photos as least. They make the car look sorta "boxey" as a whole. (Yet, for me, the 'pillars in the Challenger don't matter. Go 'figger'.)

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I like its stance.... did you guys mod the suspension too?