Is workshop manual most complete source for part #s?

dtomaso1

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Is there some other listing that has all part numbers? Is is available for sale?

thx, tom

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
I believe that Torrie is the quickest draw on part numbers and parts. I emailed him after hours, received a response in minutes, and had parts on my doorstep in 2 days. Much better than going to the dealer and trying to explain that it is not a mustang for 30 minutes and then waiting for parts to come around on the truck after paying list.

I've tried using an 05 manual and found every part I was looking for missing.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
+1 Torrie. Tell him it's the "watchyamacallit next to the thing there"....... And Torrie decodes..

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Go to fordparts giant web site, you can look up any part you want, then get Torrie to order it

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thanks everyone ! Yeah if parts or part numbers are needed PM or email me torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com

Gerry

Oct 13, 2006
Dearborn, Michigan
The shop manual will only show the base part number (the middle part between the dashes). The shop manuals never have complete part numbers as they change and get replaced by a different, more current number. Only the parts catalog has the comlete part number. Chilton's crash manual will have most of the body & chassis part numbers.

Gerry in Detroit