Oct 5, 2005
yeah it is my car giving rides.. HEHEHE

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Everyone should get a ride in that thing. That made my day. I'm not a pussy or anything given that my own car runs 132-133mph, and that car makes it feel like a lawnmower engine stuffed in a Hummer!

Joe is one of the nicest/craziest car guys I've ever met. Glad we got to do all that driving in Detroit (and Dearborn :wink ).

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I lost two fillings in my teeth when I was granted a sprint! ..... THANKS JOE! :biggrin

piko6

GT Owner
Oct 5, 2005
anytime ,,,, i had a great time at saleen

joe

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Both Alex and myself have to agree with DBK on both counts.

Joe thats one over the top ( exponentially) car you've got there. We had a great time meeting you and a lot of fun hanging about - you're sure a good time and a positive, generous person!

Also thanks for the rides you and Tony gave us in your rocket ship - it made our weekend. Funny how Alex said to me that it was kind of unfortunate that we got in your car, for now its seared in our brains - anything else I've ever been in feels sooo slow and Alex is sooo spoiled.

Give us a call if you're coming to Toronto!

Terry and Alex

Dwight

Apr 4, 2006
Jacksonville, Fl
shesgotlegs said:
Both Alex and myself have to agree with DBK on both counts.

Joe thats one over the top ( exponentially) car you've got there. We had a great time meeting you and a lot of fun hanging about - you're sure a good time and a positive, generous person!

Also thanks for the rides you and Tony gave us in your rocket ship - it made our weekend. Funny how Alex said to me that it was kind of unfortunate that we got in your car, for now its seared in our brains - anything else I've ever been in feels sooo slow and Alex is sooo spoiled.

Give us a call if you're coming to Toronto!

Terry and Alex

It is really great to read others impressions of Joe's car. There have been many people that have had the opportunity to feel the acceleration first hand. We still hear the people not "in the know" talk about this car or that car that they feel is as fast or faster but we have learned to ignore those comments. :banana