GT Owner
Nov 17, 2019
Congrats, looks great!

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Congratulations Bill!! I was hoping I'd see your post about the delivery when I got online this AM. God, that liquid red is so pretty, but then again, you and I are partial to red cars! Love the pics and seeing the big smile on your face! Hopefully you can get her wrapped up soon and start the break-in process. Such an exciting time and beautiful car!

Congrats!
Seth

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Congrats BtwoG! Time to enjoy!

Ed

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Thanks everyone. Yes, the waiting for the paint to cure and then another week for the PPF film will be torturous. But I love walking into the garage and taking a peak every day.

Reactions: extrap

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Awesome car... but I would never get a red GT

Reactions: JWZ

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Enjoyed the day and meeting new friend. The car looks great even though its not silver!

FerrariSlayer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 3, 2014
Spring, TX
Thanks everyone. Yes, the waiting for the paint to cure and then another week for the PPF film will be torturous. But I love walking into the garage and taking a peak every day.
A year later and I still find myself doing the same thing! Congratulations Billy - GREAT SPEC - that is an amazing color in the sunlight. The only place that color doesn't look good is under a car cover

Reactions: steved57

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Cool GT Bill..!! Congrats!!

Shoboat

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 23, 2005
Toledo Ohio
My 2006 GT was delivered on a rainy day in May of 2014. So it seems only fitting that my new GT would be delivered on an equally rainy day.

Like many of you in August 2015, we listened to Raj talk about the new GT and how many current GT owners would end up with a new GT. While that was exciting news, I never really thought I would have that opportunity. But most definitely walking around the Ford Development Center looking at the new GT prototype, clay models, and layouts from the design studio was one of the most memorable experiences ever. I remember the Sebring race in 2017 and seeing the liquid red car on display, which was breathtaking in the Florida sun. Stormcat talked the marketing team to let us sit in the car after hours. Fast forward to March 2019 when I got the allocation email from Ford, and I remember the excitement of seeing all the forum posts of people who also received an allocation. This truly is a great community.

We received word in August that we would get an early 2021 car, and then things got real. After hours and hours of looking at pictures, playing with the new configurator, and debating back and forth, we finally decided on liquid red, no stripes, with the carbon lowers, and gloss black wheels. And I must say that after seeing the car, the spec exceeds my expectations. I'd like to thank Clint (DakotaGT) and Seth (GTMD) for being a good sounding board as we moved though this process together. Also, Gary and Donna (GKW05GT), Steven (Conner-san), Doug (Mule Air)David (68Rcodeman) and other locals for their support and answering my questions. As you all know, Kevin Koshkarian is absolutely wonderful to work with, and thanks to Kevin for being a huge part of this. And certainly the biggest thanks goes out to this great community of enthusiasts on the Ford GT Forum.

View attachment 62536View attachment 62537View attachment 62538View attachment 62540
Simply awesome! Congratulations. Shoboat K085