Introducing M019, 2021 Carbon Series NFGT

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
It has been a long 6 years since we all first laid eyes upon the new Ford GT, introduced in January 2015 at the Detroit Auto Show, but like they say- the anticipation is half the fun! I went with off-palette color of MkIV Red to match my 2006 GT, and Silver Accent package and a "new for 2021" option of carbon fiber mirror caps. Also harness anchors, etc of course. Big thanks to all of my friends here on the Forum for the encouragement to keep my chin up, after failing to be chosen for the first round of applications. Also, it has been a real pleasure working with my concierge Sean, and extra-big thanks to Kevin Koshkarian at Milliken Ford for first-class service. Italian Joe Sicoli, there, too. So much more fun when working with actual car guys who "get it". I have to also mention my 15 year-old son Ryan (some of you know him) who is as passionate about cars (and actually USING them as intended) as anybody I know, for helping me to Spec this out. We are going to have SO much fun with it!

Even though my car will now have to sit there for a few weeks waiting for the paint to cure for a while before getting the deluxe treatment with PPF, windshield film, ceramic coating, etc, I know I can rest easy with the car under their skilled care. When they deliver it to me in March, it will be ready to go!

2021 NFGT by William Brunner, on Flickr

Untitled by William Brunner, on Flickr

IMG_2396 by William Brunner, on Flickr

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Ho. Lee. CRAP, that is awesome!! Perfect! (y) :cool: 🍻

The MkIV red is just the perfect red, to my eye 🏎

Last edited:
Reactions: DakotaGT

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Congratulations Clint. It's a beauty. Besides getting it wrapped, don't forget to order your NFGT tire chains for winter driving in South Dakota and the snow plow front splitter.
millionaire.life.style on Instagram: Ford GT. ⛔ By @mio 💎 #millionairelifestyle - #winter #drifting #lifestyle #luxury #fordgt #supercars

GT101 post:
We actually had to get a snow chain package approved to be able to get the car officially sold in Switzerland - pictures of the chains on our development car in the Roush UK shop back in 2005.

That clip of the red car is in Norway - a nutcase called Mio - you'll see more at @drivenbymio on Instagram

Attachments
Dave Jones
GT101 - UK

Last edited:

Durward1

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2011
South Dakota
It has been a long 6 years since we all first laid eyes upon the new Ford GT, introduced in January 2015 at the Detroit Auto Show, but like they say- the anticipation is half the fun! I went with off-palette color of MkIV Red to match my 2006 GT, and Silver Accent package and a "new for 2021" option of carbon fiber mirror caps. Also harness anchors, etc of course. Big thanks to all of my friends here on the Forum for the encouragement to keep my chin up, after failing to be chosen for the first round of applications. Also, it has been a real pleasure working with my concierge Sean, and extra-big thanks to Kevin Koshkarian at Milliken Ford for first-class service. Italian Joe Sicoli, there, too. So much more fun when working with actual car guys who "get it". I have to also mention my 15 year-old son Ryan (some of you know him) who is as passionate about cars (and actually USING them as intended) as anybody I know, for helping me to Spec this out. We are going to have SO much fun with it!

Even though my car will now have to sit there for a few weeks waiting for the paint to cure for a while before getting the deluxe treatment with PPF, windshield film, ceramic coating, etc, I know I can rest easy with the car under their skilled care. When they deliver it to me in March, it will be ready to go!

Untitled by William Brunner, on Flickr

IMG_2396 by William Brunner, on Flickr
Congratulations Dakota GT. Beautiful set-up, and the color-link to your 2006 is ideal. Yep, no-one around South Dakota can do anything but look at our cars currently. Brutal road conditions

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Amazing build to add to your enviable collection. Enjoy!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Congratulations Clint! Impeccable taste!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
That thing looks bad A$$!!!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Looks awesome! Enjoy her!

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
When I saw the first picture of your 2006, I thought it was in your house at first and I thought "my wife would kill me". And my second thought was "hmmm, maybe I could use this to my advantage to demonstrate how much more reasonable I am than other car nuts, because I keep my cars in the garage." :) But then I saw the later picture that shows you just have a REALLY fancy garage. Nice spec. Congrats and enjoy.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Looks amazing Clint. Congratulations on getting through the wait process! Well, not quite. Now you need warm weather and PPF, but at least you can drool over it in person. It took a long time for all my elements to come together after I took delivery, but it was just more anticipation, which is fabulous -- if you can get through it. Can wait for some group shots with both Mark IV GTs in the sunlight.

Enjoy it buddy!

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
WOW!!! That looks so striking, excellent choices!!!

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Beautiful car! Of course, I am partial to the color...
Will be awesome to take both to car shows and watch the reactions. And you will have no problems finding someone to drive either one for you!

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Absolutely beautiful! Great color choices! Now I have to go back to the drawing board! Lol. :)

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Clint that color MkIV red looks so good on the new GT. Really came out awesome! I can’t wait to bring it out to you! Looking forward to seeing your collection also. Thanks for using and trusting us to finalize your delivery. Garen is working on your custom print and I will bring it out with me 😀. PPF, ceramic coat and and windshield film coming up next!

Reactions: extrap and DakotaGT

darinhopkins

Nov 10, 2020
Mount Pleasant, SC
Absolutely beautiful car!

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
I have to say that MKIV red is a great color on the NGT. Of course I am bias but damn that NGT looks fantastic.

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Wow looks great! Silver accents look killer!!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Thank you all, for the nice comments! I am very pleased with how this combo turned out.

Reactions: Special K

1997spider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2018
Washington D.C.
STUNNING! I LOVE IT!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Looks Great. CONGRATULATIONS!

I will check it our when I go for my oil change in a couple weeks.