Interview and video shot with my FGT

PghGT

May 25, 2020
Pittsburgh
Hey All,

First post here. I’ve been lurking for a bit since getting my new to me 2005 FGT. I just wanted to share an interview I did with a friend of mine DoctaM3 on YouTube about the FGT along with some nice driving shots!

Hope you enjoy!

bmoullet

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2006
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Good video and thanks for sharing. Love the guy who interrupts the video to compliment the GT. Timeless.

Reactions: PghGT

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
PGH GT
Good to see you posting.
I grew up in Pittsburgh.
Montour, University of Pittsburgh .
35 year career with Ford here in Detroit.
I will look for the Red car next time I visit family in the 'Burg.
Andy (ajb)

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
You say you’re a Chevy guy but you’re not you’re really a Ford guy.
In terms of value. The only value the car has to me is my enjoyment.!
54k on my 06
10,300. On my 2019 Carbon Series
My enjoyment value is thru the roof!
Nice video!

PghGT

May 25, 2020
Pittsburgh
Trust me roketman I’m a Chevy guy haha. Just can’t quite agree with how they seem to miss great enthusiast options lately. And while some chevys are great nothing truly feels special so I’ve ended up with some Fords. Glad you’re driving the wheels off both of yours especially the new one! I plan to add plenty of miles to this car, to me it’s a forever car. Not going anywhere so why not enjoy it.

BSim27

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 14, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Pghgt- I’m slowly easing my way into a GT purchase. I wasn’t aware of any Pittsburgh owners. I’m sure there are a few more, but good to know that you are out there. I was able to go see the silver ‘05 that sold on BAT for 342k out by Latrobe. I’m in the south hills. Hope to run into you at some point with your ride. Nice video btw.

PghGT

May 25, 2020
Pittsburgh
Pghgt- I’m slowly easing my way into a GT purchase. I wasn’t aware of any Pittsburgh owners. I’m sure there are a few more, but good to know that you are out there. I was able to go see the silver ‘05 that sold on BAT for 342k out by Latrobe. I’m in the south hills. Hope to run into you at some point with your ride. Nice video btw.

Oh nice! I’m also in south hills. Small world. I’m sure you’ll see me around sometime