Dave, that's classic!
Where did you find this?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It was on my local car forum, source was Seattle Craigslist. Good advertising! :lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
LOL, that is so damn funny! I sold a boat load of Grand Am's during that model's heyday. Then, when I switched from being a Pontiac dealer to being a Chevron dealer several of them came back to bite me. The outside rear view mirrors on all cars must flex and give in case you back into somebody with that mirror. Just about every manufacturer spring loaded them BUT General Motors took a cheaper route and satisfied that requirement by making the mirrors "break away". When they did break away they had to be replaced at a cost of $900.00!!!!!! Every damn Grand Am that went through my automatic car wash had the frigging drivers side outside rear view mirror snap off. I probably spent over $15,000 replacing those mirrors for irate Grand Am owners before I put up a big sign saying "NO GRAND AMs". Not one single other type of car ever had a similar problem in my car wash. GM saved big, GM owners got hosed. Cheers.

Chip

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Hilarious!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Not one single other type of car ever had a similar problem in my car wash. GM saved big, GM owners got hosed. Cheers.

Chip
Aren't you supposed to get hosed at a car wash?

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
I love it. Wait, should I be saying that? I might not be manly enough....:facepalm:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I love it. Wait, should I be saying that? I might not be manly enough....:facepalm:

Rick - as a fellow member of the Real Beard club, you are manly enough. According to the front page of Yahoo (that was fast) it has already been sold.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I ran the Carfax. All it said was "Stud, gonna get me some".

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
That ad is funny. He should have gotten a 50% boost for advertising savvy and creativity. Oops, if he got $700 for it he did :)