analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
11 PM "drying run"

Gulf GT said:
Jay, was it at night?
Yes, about 11PM. He even gave me a sobriety test (new to me) and "I blew a 0.00%." He was dying to find a reason to impound my car. Here I was just going out for a quick drive because I got water on my car due to a sprinkler head that was broken on one of the off-ramps. I got back on the freeway to blow dry the damn thing. It will be an expensive drying experience....

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Jay, I like the way you think. I've got to come down and see the light in person sometime. Maybe on a Sunday sometime. David

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
engine light and the CHP

David,

Gladly, anytime. I hope to have all available colors in stock soon. The install should be clean and easy.

Thanks, Jay
www.gtsaver.com
Gulf GT said:
Jay, I like the way you think. I've got to come down and see the light in person sometime. Maybe on a Sunday sometime. David

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
analogdesigner said:
Yes, about 11PM. He even gave me a sobriety test (new to me) and "I blew a 0.00%." He was dying to find a reason to impound my car. Here I was just going out for a quick drive because I got water on my car due to a sprinkler head that was broken on one of the off-ramps. I got back on the freeway to blow dry the damn thing. It will be an expensive drying experience....

The old drying off the car line... hope you didn't tell that to the Chippy, they have heard it so many times before. Your lucky they didn't do a strip and cavity search on the side of the 5. Oh by the way, he could have hauled you in on that ticket, what did he write you for? Your going to have to sell a bunch of those lights to pay for that ticket. I feel for you, sorry. :confused

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
118 MPH, not good...

bony,

Yes, I did, because it was the truth! The ticket says 100+MPH, and 118 in the "speed approx" box. I asked him what method that he used to obtain that speed. He said it was an "Advanced... so and so" Ka band radar unit. There was a van in the lane next to me going faster than me! He figured that I could "afford" to pay this off, after all, money keeps this world spinning... The real problem is that he probably has a video of all of this. Worse yet, this video will probably appear on one of those damn TV shows.

Jay
www.gtsaver.com

bony said:
The old drying off the car line... hope you didn't tell that to the Chippy, they have heard it so many times before. Your lucky they didn't do a strip and cavity search on the side of the 5. Oh by the way, he could have hauled you in on that ticket, what did he write you for? Your going to have to sell a bunch of those lights to pay for that ticket. I feel for you, sorry. :confused

oskie100

GT Owner
Nov 23, 2005
Simi Valley, California
Speeding Ticket Blues

Jay give this guy a try, heard him on the Mark and Brian show and he claims he can get anyone off on a speeding ticket !!!!!!!!! trafficticketattorney.com (Sherman Ellison) Hope it works for you, good luck ----------------- Pat ------------- BBBADGT

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Awesome!

Pat,

I will investigate this. Many thanks! Jay
oskie100 said:
Jay give this guy a try, heard him on the Mark and Brian show and he claims he can get anyone off on a speeding ticket !!!!!!!!! trafficticketattorney.com (Sherman Ellison) Hope it works for you, good luck ----------------- Pat ------------- BBBADGT

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
It's ready!

fjpikul,

Your engine light is ready for shipment. Contact me to confirm before I Fed-Ex it to you!

Thanks,

Jay
fjpikul said:
Gulf, you are a REAL spoilsport. No offense, but the rest of the USA does not revolve around California law. JAY, BRING IT ON!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
analogdesigner said:
bony,

Yes, I did, because it was the truth! The ticket says 100+MPH, and 118 in the "speed approx" box. I asked him what method that he used to obtain that speed. He said it was an "Advanced... so and so" Ka band radar unit. There was a van in the lane next to me going faster than me! He figured that I could "afford" to pay this off, after all, money keeps this world spinning... The real problem is that he probably has a video of all of this. Worse yet, this video will probably appear on one of those damn TV shows.

Jay
www.gtsaver.com

Jay, which agency stopped you, did they have a dash cam? Unless a county will fund it, I don't think CHP has dash cams....yet. But they are coming.
Hope it doesn't hurt to bad. Sorry for you buddy.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
fjpikul has engine light #1

Okay fjpikul,

Your light will be a the Ritz on Saturday morning. Please call me with any install problems.

Jay
fjpikul said:
Gulf, you are a REAL spoilsport. No offense, but the rest of the USA does not revolve around California law. JAY, BRING IT ON!

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
CHP w/dash cam???

bony,

Yes, it was the CHP. I can find out if a dash cam is used in my area. Thanks for the info! Jay
bony said:
Jay, which agency stopped you, did they have a dash cam? Unless a county will fund it, I don't think CHP has dash cams....yet. But they are coming.
Hope it doesn't hurt to bad. Sorry for you buddy.