If you can't find it, call Shelby

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
In addition to buying cars directly from Elite, I have found over the years that I can save a lot of time, money and aggravation, by telling Shelby what I want and letting him turn over the rocks, nooks and crannies I don't have access to, and doing my bidding.

Yet another case in point. Aventadors are not scarce , but if you want a new one with the color and options you want-- good luck. Shelby worked day and night (I have the texts to prove it) and found me just what I wanted. Amazing.

I will be the first to say I'm not a walk in the park (PITA) when searching for cars. Through 3 GTs, a 458, Lambo and help with McLarens and Bimmers I have never met a better and more honest broker, for lack of a better term. Thanks

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Gorgeous! The Lambo not Shelby. :lol I agree, great person with an attention to detail. He makes sure those qualities carry through to his business. Congrats.

Vince H

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
Hey what about your insurance broker that went to his office at 10:30 on Friday to do a binder. Just kidding!:lol

Enjoy the car and thanks for your business!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Absolutely , Drew is there 24/7 -- amazing service.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Need more pics!!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Yes, more pics please!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Cell phones pics awful. All we could do to get it out of the snow. Better ones later.

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Congrats, I'm hoping you get a heat wave so we can hear your impressions and comparisons to your previous cars!

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Upgrade!

Nice work. And no worries about headroom.