I want to buy a 05/06 Ford GT

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I think he was looking for someone to sell him their car.

You are talking to the wrong crowd for that. Most of these guys wouldn't part with their GTs for market, plus a new 458. Talk to Shelby at elite, he is the only guy I know who can bring himself to part with a GT.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Get whatever you can afford!
But yes the best investment is your pleasure of owning and driving it!
42k of smile miles for me!

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Shelby and no PPI required.
I had a great experience buying from him.
Good luck with your search.
Best,
Mark

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
If you are in Canada I have a couple for sale. All are 2006 Canadian cars. Heritage never titled 4500 miles, 1 chip on windshield. Tungsten no stripes 200miles never titled and as from the factory. White with blue stripes 2850 miles. All have meticulously maintained, The one I drive has 68157 miles. Also have all Ford racing goodies for GT. Short throw shifter, tran cooler, headers, cat deletes, Muffler. All new in packaging, was saving to match the car I drive. Anticipating getting a NFGT.

Last edited:

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
If you are in Canada I have a couple for sale. All are 2006 Canadian cars. Heritage never titled 4500 miles, 1 chip on windshield. Tungsten no stripes 200miles never titled and as from the factory. White with blue stripes 2700 miles. All have meticulously maintained, The one I drive has 68157 miles. Also have all Ford racing goodies for GT. Short throw shifter, tran cooler, headers, cat deletes, Muffler. All new in packaging, was saving to match the car I drive. Anticipating getting a NFGT.

I shot you a PM yesterday but I would be interested in some of the FR goodies you mentioned if they are on the table?

Sharona

GT Owner
Oct 28, 2015
SF Bay area
Long day

Does Long Day mean totally negative experience? I was considering doing some Biz with this guy??? Thx

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
Still have snow on ground but moved some cars in shop and noticed I put down the wrong mileage on 2006 White/Blue stripes has 3850 miles on it, not 2700 as mentioned

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Does Long Day mean totally negative experience? I was considering doing some Biz with this guy??? Thx

What he means by "LONG DAY" is that he first called me ELITE MOTORS, when in fact our name is ELITE AUTOS. He was recommending us :)