I pushed the botton (BLACK with SILVER Stripes)

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
I went all in on the Black and Silver that Shelby was selling. I am pumped and can't wait to get my new ride. Thanks Shelby I am finally getting one from you.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
CONGRATS, SIR! :thumbsup :cheers

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Congrats !, you will love it.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I went all in on the Black and Silver that Shelby was selling. I am pumped and can't wait to get my new ride. Thanks Shelby I am finally getting one from you.

Congratulations !!!:thumbsup

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Trust me, you will be MORE than happy. This car is MINT MINT MINT!!!

H

HHGT

Many Many Congrats. Midnite Blue and I are your neighbors. Lets hook up:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
YoungCEO,

So, so sorry to tell you this....... and I am certainly surprised that no one told you before.

.... there's a little known local ordinance in Whittier. Apparently it is forbidden to own only one GT if you live in this city. Furthermore, one of them has to be a Heritage, although this MAY be negotiable. You need to talk to George as I know he managed to have a few months between purchases without being arrested or exiled. Best of luck to you.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Here is your new baby!

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Young, what a SWEET ride you are about to own. I hope you have cleared ownership within the Whittier confines with King George. :lol
Just kidding, George (aka Midnight Blu) is a true gentleman. Looking forward to meeting you and your new black beauty soon.:thumbsup

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Thanks guys, There are going to be four now in Whittier and we all belong to the same country club. Golf and GT's Yes I am supper excited.

Thanks

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Can the monitor change my picture to the pic that shelby put up? That is one cool pic

H

HHGT

Thanks guys, There are going to be four now in Whittier and we all belong to the same country club. Golf and GT's Yes I am supper excited.

Thanks

Correction sir. George has 2, I have 2, Vincey has 1 just like yours and if you belong to FHCC then that would make 6 GTs at the club. I think we can now start our own show at FHCC. Again, CONGRATS......

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Can the monitor change my picture to the pic that shelby put up? That is one cool pic

Copy it to your pics on your computer, then go to your USER CP on the Forum and CHANGE your avatar

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Yes I belong to FHCC. Big Jeff with the big handicap

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Going to bed. Will talk tomorrow YoungCEO, or should I say YoungGTOWNER!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Copy it to your pics on your computer, then go to your USER CP on the Forum and CHANGE your avatar

I changed it and added GT owner... hopefully he wil become a subscribed supporting member:lol

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Heres a SMALLER one

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
yes smaller is better

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
heres what it looked like when we got it....

Amazing what a little wax can do! :rofl

Just kidding. Was playing with photoshop a little for the first time ever

Note: This was just a joke! Photoshop

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
That explains what Jason was up to the last couple of days :)