I´m back...

FordGT4fun

Since last March i had trouble with my internet provider, so it was impossible for me to follow the activities on the FGT Forum. I´m happy now to be connected ,it will be not possible for me to read all the posts since last March. I´m sure i missed a lot of great stories, pics.....
I´m very sad to notice that Bony left us for a better world. Bony was my first contact here. Unfortunately i never met him for real. He promise to visit me if he will come once to Europe.We pm a lot with some other member about the "le Mans Classic 2008 Project" . Thanks him i could met Brian (Stormcat) during my holiday in FL . The amazing thing ist that at the same time of Bony´s death i was with my friend and his FGT with some other gentlemen drivers for 2 days at the racetrack at le Castellet Circuit Paul Ricard where i could feel the power of the FGT. Below a pic which i dedicate to Bony from an unusual chase between 2 supercars. RIP Bony
I wish you all a happy new year all the best good health and happy motoring
Regards

Pierre

Attachments

• IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 231

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Welcome back, Pierre! :thumbsup:thumbsup :cheers

(Nice Photos!)

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
I really like the front license plate on the FGT.
It makes a statement we can all be proud of.....
Glad to see some of our European brothers think so as well.
Daniel would be proud as well. RIP my friend.

FordGT4fun

Thanks EP that you like the pics, i have not so much opportunities as you to sit in a GT but its always with a big emotion.
Indy the license plate was only for fun, sure your american guys could be proud about this piece of art.
Regards
Pierre

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Pierre
It's great to see you back here. Thanks for the Birthday Wish. I am happy you got to spend some more time in a Ford GT!! Stay in touch my friend...:thumbsup

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
Hey guys, I've also been AWOL for a while... too long! I think it's been a couple of years. But no, NO NO, I have NOT sold my GT. Who are we kidding? No way. I just seemed to have forgotten about this forum, with my move overseas and a lot of work.
Anyway, just a quick hello and I should get some fun pictures uploaded in a few weeks of my GT in a pretty unique place if all goes well.