Metro Detroit

It's quite the process isn't it? :lol

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Yep, but at least it's a process. And I'm sure not an easy one for folks in Dearborn either.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I hope they triple check their emails before sending them out, would hate to get an acceptance when it should have been a "Dear John" letter (or vice versa). We need to know - I'm sick of people asking "heard anything yet?" !

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
I found a red 2016 GT350 on a dealers lot. If i don't get selected for a NGT im going to purchase the GT350 as a consolation prize

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Not to mention saving about 400K

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Not to mention saving about 400K

Yep. There is always a bright side.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
No one we know has received an email. Do you know something we don't? And why 5?

Ed

geesh.. you guys should have printed out the terms and conditions. Everything is spelled out there. Ford will send up to 5 emails over a 120 hour period to contact you.. That works out to 1 per day for five days. so if they don't get a response on the first one they or you have 4 more chances and than they move on !!

It's all there in black and white... so many rumors so much speculation.. and all was explained... you guys,, doho.. :facepalm: ......
love ya !! :biggrin

Last edited:

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
geesh.. you guys should have printed out the terms and conditions. Everything is spelled out there. Ford will send up to 5 emails over a 120 hour period to contact you.. That works out to 1 per day for five days. so if they don't get a response on the first one they or you have 4 more chances and than they move on !!

It's all there in black and white... so many rumors so much speculation.. and all was explained... you guys,, doho.. :facepalm: ......
love ya !! :biggrin

LOL..:biggrin

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
I found a red 2016 GT350 on a dealers lot. If i don't get selected for a NGT im going to purchase the GT350 as a consolation prize

Once you have prepared to spend 450K and opened up a garage space in anticipation, something tells me that a purchase of some kind is likely to be made.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
:cheers:cheers :thumbsup:willy:willy

I hear tonight is the night

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
YEAH BABY!:banana:party:banana

ed.life

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2012
Victoria B.C. Canada
The letters are out

The letters are out and I didn't get one. It reads "Congratulations ! You've been selected for the opportunity to purchase a new Ford GT ! Your passion for performance and the Ford GT qualifies you to be among a small number of drivers selected for the opportunity to own a new Ford GT. We are thrilled to extend to you this opportunity!
Please complete and return the attached time sensitive documents within 10 business days so we can send you the official welcome guide".

Has anyone on the forum received the letter? And were there any Canadian allocations?

I heard from someone who knows someone that this week we will be notified of the allocations. I dont put much stock in the rumor, but seeing if anyone else has any input. Good luck to all!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
The letters are out and I didn't get one. It reads "Congratulations ! You've been selected for the opportunity to purchase a new Ford GT ! Your passion for performance and the Ford GT qualifies you to be among a small number of drivers selected for the opportunity to own a new Ford GT. We are thrilled to extend to you this opportunity!
Please complete and return the attached time sensitive documents within 10 business days so we can send you the official welcome guide".

Has anyone on the forum received the letter? And were there any Canadian allocations?
I guess you didn't see this, it's been the hot topic and the first thread most of the night,, ... http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/32584-Watch-Your-Inbox

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
As Brian said above there is quite the storm of a thread going. 14 pages so far, in about 10 hours and that's overnight.... I got one very excited.

Has anyone on the forum received the letter?