I got my Ford GT (photos)

Pipelion

A very wise gentleman has brought it to my attention that my post #23 contained a possible highly inflamitary word if taken wrong.

The word is "racists". This word was used because of it's root word race, having to do with speed fast cars etc. Race racer racists. I was impling Piccola had entered into one "fast" crowd. The next few words "going faster in our gear" frame my meaning and intention. The word came to me and I liked the fact it was unPC.

I want to make it clear it has nothing to do with the one race of human beings which was falsely catorigized into parts regarding traits. Not including the half of the population having very interesting parts different from my own.

Be not offended by how sharp I may sometime sound I'm just a little cheezey :biggrin . No harm intended.

Enjoy,

Allan

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
silver 2006 350 Z

I know, I know, compared to some of your toys (GT, Ferrari, Lambo, etc) it's cheap & slow. But, it's my "daily driver" & you gotta start somewhere, right? Besides, I like the look & enjoy driving her. :) They put this lousy bar in the trunk though that makes it difficult to fit anything back there...

Because of my aggressive driving & "need for speed" I think I would scare KO too much to put me in the driver's seat. I'll work on getting a ride w/him though... (are you reading this KO????)

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Pipelion said:
Be not offended by how sharp I may sometime sound I'm just a little cheezey :biggrin . No harm intended.

you need to work a little harder if you want to offend me. doesn't happen easily. of course I knew what you meant & I liked what you wrote! :biggrin

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
piccola said:
silver 2006 350 Z

That's a fine car, don't knock it. Back in the day, I had a black 1991 Twin Turbo 300 ZX, I'm telling you the car was nearly flawless in its design and execution. And certainly one of the best made cars I have ever driven, price be damned, certainly a monster value. If it had one fault, and I don't know that 350 Zs suffer from this, it was that my car really had no soul, no idiosyncracies. If you do your mods as intended, just don't turn it into one of those nasty looking, big muffler, body dams everywhere, tuner types. Since you have the Z and like the GT, you already know that less is more!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
I love my car! Just feel silly talking it up in a GT forum... It has smooth, sleek curves, is comfortable, has cup holders... It's a good fit for me. Whatever mods I do (if I decide to do them), I agree w/you & want to keep the appearance as much as is. I think it's beautiful & almost every time I stop for gas, guys come over & chat about it. I can just imagine what you guys go through at red lights & such!! :) But sometimes I want to get on a track & just let it rip. Coach Stefan, we may have to have a "track date" at some point. ;) Uhm... what meeting?

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
yes, no more Italian on this site, let's save it for private conversations...
You guys keep enjoying your cars :) and pamper them as well hehe

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
for those of us that have been wondering.... rough translation...

Hello most expensive! how va`? They have engaged pero` the time in order to write I always find to you, not! ... but as you make to living without of me! ..hehehe Va beh, I have written one my opinion on the argument that regards the strisce on the machine... but they are all cosi` beautiful! You which prefer? Beh, we feel ourselves. Soon

Hello Small, unofficially also from me. Sin that we have not met the other time in FLA. Then, now we write in Italian here? Cosi the others do not understand piu a ca..o! It could be a lot amusing...? I do not know it... Pear tree, we are lessened one coming from ten from Italy and around. I embrace to all these, stefano PS: Salvatore from true gia has decided? What wants to take, one 430.?

To me it appeals to to speak to us in Italian, but they are American, sapete? And thus, I do not write perfectly in Italian. Stefano, is not well!! Task that is not a good idea to speak in Italian perche' the others can become matti to we... Pero' you have reason, could be amusing and... this avra' suspicious the my head of job... hehehe Beh, we can ourselves be met an other time. Not to worry to you! :) Oh, Sal still does not know... Perhaps nothing! Mother mine!!!!! In this moment, they are not happy with he. Canibl... I have hardly read what you have yesterday written evening with the smile on the labbra. You take to go around to me in your beautifulst machine, and in that moment, mostrero' what I prefer to you... Now I must go. Hello!! MJ

Welcome MJ :wink

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
bony, uhm... those Internet translators work really well... :rofl nice try though... :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
how many stars for effort??? :willy :willy

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
bony said:
how many stars for effort??? :willy :willy

4 1/2... :biggrin

Feb 14, 2006
So Eric, how do you like the car so far? I hope you have had a chance to drive it a bit. It was great meeting you & your neighbors... LOL

Let me know if there is anything I do for you in the future.

Last edited:

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
Hello Wayne,

I hope everything is going well and that you are not spending too much time on the road.

Everything here is fine. The car is running well and I put on a couple of coats of Zaino to make her look good (better). I put on over 300 miles on her over the weekend...and I never left town! I just don't want to stop driving this car!

Oh well, take care and let me know if you are ever in the area.

Eric

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I'm thinking any minute now Mutual of Omahas' Marlen Perkins is going to have his trusty side kick "Jim" jump in here and wrestle the schooling sharks away from the lovely Miss Piccola.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Girly as I may look Steve, this wild cat can hold her own. Besides, I'd rather throw on some scuba gear & play w/these harmless sharks than fear their presence... :wink

Don't forget to introduce yourself in August (if you're going that is).

Cheers!
MJ :cheers