I am alive!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I have received several concerned messages from many of you asking where I have been. I really appreciated everyone's thoughts. I have been EXTREMELY busy since Februray finishing off my house, pool, etc. in Arizona, travelling every 10 days or so between Ohio and AZ to get things done. I also started a new Hedge Fund that has required me to spend lots of time, mostly with lawyers and investment banker types to get it fully funded and running profitably in the goofy market. I have not lost my enthusiasm for the GT!! I wil be in the Scottsdale pre-rally, and will see many of you the first night of the Rally in L.V., after which I need to catch a plane to get to the Moto GP races in Indianapolis. See you all soon!! Thanks again for the brotherly (and sisterly) support and thoughts!

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Looking forward to seeing you in Scottsdale and Vegas, Tim :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Who is this guy?

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
Can you verify your mothers maiden name?

ps.
Who are you calling sisterly?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Cut out the mushy crap.. I didn't know you were gone.. Just change your screen name to : " Tim is well " We'll get the idea..:biggrin

PS : and stop selling those GT's people are talking..:eek

PS II : That is unless you want to unload the Yellow one, than call me first.. I should go to a Hawkeye..:thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Do you feel the love yet, Tim?

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
You guys are a tough crowd. See you all soon.